Places to stay in Bath, Somerset
We currently have 97 accommodations in and around Bath with other regional listings available for Chalets, Guest Houses, Hotels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Nourished by natural hot springs, Bath offers a unique experience with stunning architecture, great shopping and iconic attractions. Local restaurants include Brasserie Gerard - Bath, Mezzaluna - Bath, Cafe Retro, and Browns Bar & Brasserie - Bath.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the region are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Bath is located close to Tytherington, Enford, Bradford-on-Avon Railway Station, Hilton Bath City and Croscombe.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Bath.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Bath
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Bath and the surrounding area is brimming with things to see and do. Designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, Bath presents some of the finest architectural sights in Europe such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus and Pulteney Bridge alongside a diverse collection of museums and attractions including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Thermae Bath Spa. Bath's compact city centre offers irresistible shopping and there are plenty of activities to enjoy in the surrounding area.
Other local Bath information.
- Longitude: -2°21'26.833
- Latitude: 51°22'53.141
Bath is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Restaurant At Oldfields Hotel at 102 Wells Road may have been previously known as Oldfields
- Villa Magdala at Henrietta Road 1 may have been previously known as The Villa Magdala
- Express By Holiday Inn Bath at Lower Bristol Road / Brougham Hayes may have been previously known as Express By Holiday Inn
- Abbey Hotel Bath at 1 to 3 North Parade may have been previously known as Best Western The Abbey Hotel
- Restaurant At The Bath Priory Hotel at Weston Road may have been previously known as The Bath Priory Hotel, Restaurant and Spa
- Homewood at Abbey Lane may have been previously known as Homewood Park