Places to stay in Oxford, Oxfordshire
We currently have 64 accommodations in and around Oxford with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Hotels, B&B's, Self Catering and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Oxford, The City of Dreaming Spires, is famous the world over for its University and place in history. For over 800 years, it has been a home to royalty and scholars, and since the 9th century an established town, although people are known to have lived in the area for thousands of years. Places to eat in the region include Brookes, All Bar One - Oxford, Chiang Mai Kitchen, and Cafe Zouk.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Oxford is located close to Wasing, Buckland, Wokefield, Middleton Stoney and Catmore.
Trying to find dining options in Oxford? Look for food options for Oxford.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Oxford
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Nowadays, the city is a bustling cosmopolitan town. Still with its ancient University, but home also to a growing hi-tech community. Many businesses are located in and around the town, whether on one of the Science and Business Parks or within one of a number of residential areas.
Other local Oxford information.
- Longitude: -1°15'20.967
- Latitude: 51°45'8.1950
Oxford is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- The Coach & Horses Inn at Watlington Road may have been previously known as The Coach & Horses Inn
- Holiday Inn OXFORD at Peartree Roundabout may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Old Parsonage at 1 Banbury Road may have been previously known as Old Parsonage Hotel
- Days Inn Oxford M40 at Welcome Break Service Area may have been previously known as Days Inn
- Express By Holiday Inn Oxford-Kassam Stadium at Grenoble Road may have been previously known as Express By Holiday Inn
- Vienna Linton Lodge Hotel at Linton Road may have been previously known as Best Western Linton Lodge Hotel