Places to stay in Plymouth, Devon
We currently have 94 accommodations in and around Plymouth with other regional listings available for Hotels, Self Catering, Inns, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Plymouth is generally considered to be the cultural capital of the West of England, as well as being the most important city in Devon. It was from Plymouth, that adventurers such as Drake, Cook and the Pilgrim Fathers, set out on their momentous voyages to find new worlds. Places to eat in the region include Kubes Restaurant, Bistro Bacchanalia, Bistro One, and Fishbone Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the city are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Plymouth is located close to Manaton, Buckfastleigh Railway Station, Cornworthy, Shaugh Prior and Kingswear.
Trying to find dining options in Plymouth? Look for Plymouth restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Plymouth
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Plymouth is surrounded by many picturesque fishing villages, such as Newton Ferrers and Cawsand, which can be more of an attraction than the city itself. Plymouth, is close to the rugged beauty of Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor, with the beautiful, sandy beaches of the English Riviera, and Whitsand Bay only a short drive away. Plymouth is the ideal base for touring and sightseeing.
Other local Plymouth information.
- Longitude: -4°8'33.550
- Latitude: 50°22'13.369
Plymouth is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Boringdon Arms located at Boringdon Terrace closed or delisted.
- Beefeater - Marsh Mills, Plymouth at 300 Plymouth Road may have been previously known as Premier Inn ( East )
- Kitley House Hotel at Kitley Estate may have been previously known as Kitley House Country Hotel & Restaurant
- Restaurant At The Duke Of Cornwall Hotel at Millbay Road may have been previously known as Best Western Duke Of Cornwall Hotel
- Quality Hotel Plymouth at Cliff Road, The Hoe may have been previously known as Quality Hotel