Places to stay in Exeter, Devon
We currently have 54 accommodations in and around Exeter with other regional listings available for Chalets, Hotels, Inns, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Exeter is located in the Southwest of England. It is situated on the River Exe in the county of Devonshire. Local restaurants include Double Locks Pub, The Fat Pig, Thai Orchid, and City Gate Pub.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the region are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Exeter is located close to Exeter Crematorium, Gidleigh Castle, Wembworthy, Humble Point and Crediton Hospital.
Trying to find dining options in Exeter? Look for places to eat in Exeter.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Exeter
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Full of character and ancient history, Exeter is still able to offer all the amenities and comforts that would be expected of a modern day city.
Exeter is the capital city of Devon and provides the county with a central base for education, medicine, religion, commerce and culture. The city is also home to the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, which dates back to Norman times.
Other local Exeter information.
- Longitude: -3°32'1.0212
- Latitude: 50°43'18.48
Exeter is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- The Globe Hotel at Fore Street may have been previously known as Globe Hotel
- The Magdalen Chapter at Magdalen Street may have been previously known as Alias Hotel Barcelona
- ABode at Cathedral Yard may have been previously known as Royal Clarence Hotel
- Best Western Lord Haldon Hotel at Haldon Drive may have been previously known as Best Western Lord Haldon Hotel
- Restaurant At Buckerell Lodge Hotel at Topsham Road may have been previously known as Buckerell Lodge Hotel
- Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel at Queen Street may have been previously known as Rougemont Hotel By Thistle