Places to stay in St Ives, Cornwall
We currently have 82 accommodations in and around St Ives with other regional listings available for Campgrounds, Chalets, Guest Houses, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
St. Ives has a Mediterranean feel about it, with its maze of cobbled streets and alleyways, crescent shaped beaches with golden sands and turquoise sea - all set in the uniquely rugged granite landscape of West Cornwall. Local restaurants include The Loft Restaurant And Terrace, Rajpoot Tandoori Restaurant, Gung Ho, and Restaurant At Skidden House.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the region are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, St Ives is located close to Gwinear-Gwithian, St. Michael's Mount, St. Enoder, Grade-Ruan and St. Ervan.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for places to eat in St Ives.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in St Ives
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
St Ives offers the visitor everything that they could wish for in a seaside resort. From the moment that you arrive in the town you are stunned by the panoramic vistas that seem to greet you on every turn.
Other local St Ives information.
- Longitude: -5°28'50.718
- Latitude: 50°12'41.208
St Ives is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Chy An Albany Hotel located at Albany Terrace closed or delisted.
- Little Trevarrack Holiday Park at Laity Lane may have been previously known as Little Trevarrack Tourist Park
- Polmanter Tourist Park at may have been previously known as Polmanter Touring Park
- Porthminster Hotel at The Terrace may have been previously known as The Porthminster
- Restaurant At Skidden House at Skidden Hill may have been previously known as Skidden House