Places to stay in Penzance, Cornwall
We currently have 123 accommodations in and around Penzance with other regional listings available for Self Catering, Caravan parks, Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Located on the shores of Mount's Bay - a body of water dominated by the grandeur of St. Michael's Mount - Penzance is Cornwall's largest and most westerly borough. Only 10 miles from Land's End, the town is surrounded by an area of Celtic culture and outstanding natural beauty. Majestic cliffs, rocky coves, pristine sandy beaches and crystal clear seas vie with the heather and gorse of the moors and early Christian and Bronze Age sites to form a landscape that is the heritage of a proud culture, and a source of inspiration for artists, writers and poets. Places to eat in the region include The Navy Inn, The Bay, The Bay Restaurant, and Market Plaice.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the town are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Penzance is located close to Helford River, Pengersick Castle, Manacle Point, Carn Base and Great Row.
Trying to find dining options in Penzance? Look for Penzance restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Penzance
Other local Penzance information.
- Longitude: -5°32'13.743
- Latitude: 50°7'6.9448
- Penzance Online
Penzance is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- St Silivens Cedarwood Chalets located at Castle Horneck closed or delisted.
- Cape Cornwall Golf & Country Club at Cape Cornwall may have been previously known as Cape Cornwall Golf & Leisure Resort
- Mounts Bay Caravan Park at Green Lane may have been previously known as Mounts Bay Caravan Park
- Restaurant At The Summer House Hotel at Cornwall Terrace may have been previously known as Summer House
- Tower Park Caravans & Camping Site at may have been previously known as Tower Park Caravans & Camping
- Wayfarers Campsite at Relubbus may have been previously known as Wayfarers Camping & Caravan Park