Bristol Harbour Hotel
Bristol Harbour Hotel is a hotel located in Bristol. Offering the ultimate urban escape the new Bristol Harbour Hotel and Spa opens in October 2016 fuses two iconic former bank properties to offer contemporary luxurious accommodation with impeccable design and a spectacular events space - right in the heart of the city. Leading the way in city luxury the hotel showcases a glorious facade and exceptionally restored interiors offering an abundance of character and detail for guests to enjoy. Stay in one of the 42 luxury bedrooms dine in the award-winning Jetty Restaurant.
Local dining options close to Bristol Harbour Hotel include Sidcot Arms Brewers Fayre, Firehouse Rotisserie - Bristol, Ellipse Bar & Restaurant, and Filini Restaurant - Bristol.
Quick navigate Bristol Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Bristol Harbour Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
24-hour front desk. 24-hour room service. 24-hour security. Air conditioning. Breakfast served in restaurant. Buffet breakfast. Children welcome. Cocktail lounge. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Continental breakfast. Dinner served in restaurant. Direct dial telephone. Dry cleaning. Early check-in. Exercise gym. Family plan. Fire safety compliant. Front desk. Full american breakfast. Full service housekeeping. Hair dryer. Health club. High speed internet access. Housekeeping - daily. Ice machine. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Jacuzzi. Late check-out available. Lobby coffee service. Lounges/bars. Lunch served in restaurant. Massage services. Meeting rooms. Phone services. Pool. Public area air conditioned. Room service. Sauna. Security. Spa. Storage space. Train access. Wakeup service.
Near to the following attractions
Bristol Hippodrome Theatre
- The Bristol Hippodrome is a theatre located in Bristol with seating on three levels giving a capacity of 1951. It frequently features West End theatre shows as well as regular visits by Welsh National Opera and an annual pantomime.
- Bristol Zoo Gardens is the fifth oldest zoo in the world. We opened our doors to the public on Monday 11th July 1836 and since then we have welcomed over 90 million guests to our Zoo.
- Colston Hall is a concert hall on Colston Street Bristol. The halls official capacity is 2075 with an additional 350 in The Lantern an extra section of the hall.
UWE Bristol Exhibition And Conference Centre ECC
- The Centre can act as a single dramatic area or divide into a number of layouts and is suitable for a wide range of events from large scale exhibitions and conferences to small meetings and networking events.
Clifton Suspension Bridge
- The Clifton Suspension Bridge spanning the picturesque Avon Gorge is the symbol of the city of Bristol. For almost 150 years this Grade I listed structure has attracted visitors from all over the world.
Any prices displayed for Bristol Harbour Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.