BEST WESTERN London Peckham Hotel
BEST WESTERN London Peckham Hotel is a hotel located in London. There's lots to love about London. The Best Western London Peckham Hotel sits regally in a majestic building which was established in 1849, situated in one of London's central and urban districts. With grandiose interiors and a traditional approach to hospitality, it also offers easy access to all that London has to offer in terms of the pomp and ceremony that draws so many to our wonderful capital - we're ideally located for easy travel to central London by bus, by car or by London Overground. Ours is a modern hotel that fizzes with color and character, offering a variety of recently renovated and themed rooms to suit every traveler's needs. Inside and out, the Best Western London Peckham Hotel is brimming with soul, washed with authentic Victorian and Retro, capturing the sort of "cool" Peckham breathes today.
Local dining options close to BEST WESTERN London Peckham Hotel include Bromley Court.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of BEST WESTERN London Peckham Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. ATM/Cash machine. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Cable television. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Concierge desk. Concierge lounge. Elevators. Fax service. Front desk. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Interior corridors. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Outdoor parking. Parking. Security. Wake-up calls.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
- 5.5 mile(s) from Regent Street, one of the major shopping streets in the West End of London, well known to tourists and locals alike and famous for its Christmas illuminations.
- 4.2 mile(s) from FTI Consulting, FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm headquartered in Washington, DC. Founded as Forensic Technologies International Ltd in 1982, FTI Consulting employs more than 4,400 staff in 26 countries.
- 3.5 mile(s) from Burberry Headquarters, The iconic British luxury brand.
- 4.1 mile(s) from RELX Group, A multinational information and analytics company based in London, in the United Kingdom. It operates in four market segments: scientific, technical and medical; risk and business information; legal; and exhibitions.
- 3.8 mile(s) from Aviva Plc, A British multinational insurance company headquartered in London.
- 5.1 mile(s) from YouGov Plc, An international internet-based market research firm, headquartered in the UK, with operations in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
Birkbeck University of London,
- 5.6 mile(s) from Birkbeck University of London, a public research university which specializes in evening higher education, and is a constituent college of the University of London.
University of Greenwich
- 3.7 mile(s) from University of Greenwich
- 1.9 mile(s) from Goldsmiths University, a public research university specialising in the arts, design, humanities, and social sciences.
- 3.3 mile(s) from Tate Modern, holds the national collection of British art from 1900 to the present day and international modern and contemporary art as well.
The National Gallery,
- 4.5 mile(s) from The National Gallery, An art museum in Trafalgar Square and it houses a collection of over 2,300 paintings dating from the mid-13th century to 1900. Its collection belongs to the public of the United Kingdom and entry to the main
- 2.9 mile(s) from The Shard, is the tallest building in London and is currently the 87th tallest building in the world, the tallest building in the European Union, and the fourth tallest building in Europe.
- 3.6 mile(s) from Big Ben, the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster. It has become one of the most prominent symbols of the United Kingdom and is often in the establishing shot of films set in London.
City of Westminster,
- 4.3 mile(s) from City of Westminster, many sites commonly associated with London are in this borough, including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and 10 Downing Street plus shopping and entertainment areas around Oxford Street, Regent Street,
Any prices displayed for BEST WESTERN London Peckham Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.