City Continental Kensington London
City Continental Kensington London is a hotel located in London. Whether you are traveling to London for business or seeking hotel near London major tourist attractions and shopping area there are many reasons why City Continental London Kensington should be your first choice. Located in the heart of Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Centre City Continental Kensington London offers brilliant and affordable accommodation to visitors seeking a chic and comfortable hotel that close to the heart of London The uniquely elegant 3 star City Continental London Kensington is a stylish Victorian townhouse with 74 air-conditioned rooms each equipped with all the necessary amenities refreshing power shower free Wi-Fi and welcoming base with complimentary coffees and teas. All our guests can enjoy our Complimentary Continental Buffet Breakfast served daily in our great room. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to assist all our guests we will more than happy to advice on all tourist attractions and local restaurants. Do you plan to visit London on business City Continental Kensington London is conveniently located minutes away from the great transport links to City Center Business districts and Canary Wharf. Olympia Exhibition Center is within easy reach same as Excel Docklands Center and The O2 Arena only short ride on the Jubilee line. Once business for the day has concluded you will be spoiled with choice for modern restaurants and funky bars/pubs to help you wind down in local area. Our Ideal location means you are only a stroll away from all London Major Tourist Attractions Whether is Buckingham or Kensington Palace Victoria and Albert or Natural Museum or perhaps Madam Tussauds we literally minutes away on the underground. For all those who are in need of a shopping therapy look no further Westfield Shopping Center is just around the corner same as Harrods. Enjoy Bond Street all major store departments just a few stops on the underground you will be bound to have excellent time. And if you are true fan of the beaut
Local dining options close to City Continental Kensington London include Kew Gardens Oriental Cuisine, and Palmyra.
Quick navigate London Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of City Continental Kensington London and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. 24-hour security. Air conditioning. Breakfast served in restaurant. Business center. Children welcome. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Connecting rooms. Continental breakfast. Direct dial telephone. Doctor on call. Early check-in. Elevators. Fire safety compliant. Front desk. Hair dryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet access for laptop in public areas. Housekeeping - daily. Interior corridors. Late check-out available. Limited service housekeeping. Meeting rooms. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Photocopy center. Public area air conditioned. Safe deposit box. Security. Storage space. Train access. Wakeup service. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Olympia is an exhibition centre event space and conference centre in West Kensington London England. Opened in 1886 as the National Agricultural Hall it was built by Andrew Handyside and Company of Derby and covered an area of 4 acres.
- Wimbledon Stadium also known as Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium is a greyhound racing track located in Wimbledon in southwest London England. It also hosts speedway stock car and other racing events.
- The Science Museum is a major museum on Exhibition Road in South Kensington London. It was founded in 1857 and today is one of the city major tourist attractions attracting 3.3 million visitors annually.
- Kensington Palace is a royal residence set in Kensington Gardens in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London.
- Harrods is an upmarket department store located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea London.
- Buckingham Palace is the London residence and principal workplace of the monarchy of the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality.
Big Ben and house of Parliament
- Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London and often extended to refer to the clock and the clock tower.
Albert and Victoria museum
- The Victoria and Albert Museum London is the world largest museum of decorative arts and design housing a permanent collection of over 4.5 million objects. It was founded in 1852 and named after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
Any prices displayed for City Continental Kensington London should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.