BEST WESTERN Seraphine Kensington Gardens Hotel
BEST WESTERN Seraphine Kensington Gardens Hotel is a hotel located in London. The BEST WESTERN Seraphine Kensington Gardens Hotel, a modern chic hotel, is in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in central London. It is conveniently located opposite Kensington Palace on Kensington High Street. Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are also right opposite the hotel. Royal Albert Hall is five minutes' walk away and a short bus ride connects to Harrods and Oxford Street. Ideally located in central London, this modern intimate, chic hotel is a perfect choice for either a pleasurable holiday or business trip. All rooms are tastefully designed keeping the functionality in mind. The unique interiors and color scheme provides a perfect setting and its personality. Welcome to Best Western.
Local dining options close to BEST WESTERN Seraphine Kensington Gardens Hotel include Kew Gardens Oriental Cuisine, and Palmyra.
Quick navigate London Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of BEST WESTERN Seraphine Kensington Gardens Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Air conditioning. Baby sitting. Bathrobe. Cable television. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Complimentary newspaper in lobby. Concierge desk. Concierge lounge. Data port. Desk. Direct dial phone number. Elevators. Fax service. Free newspaper. Front desk. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Onsite laundry. Safe. Safe deposit box. Security.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Earls Court Exhibition Centre,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Two miles by road and the next underground station from High Street Kensington, which is a five minute walk from the hotel.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kensington Palace, Opposite the hotel, it is barely a two minute walk. It houses Kensington Palace, Lady Diana Memorial Park and The Round Pond.
- 4.00 mile(s) from London
Oxford Street & Regent Street,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Oxford Street & Regent Street, Iconic Oxford Street and Regent Street are 10 minutes by taxi and 20 minutes by public transport.
High Street Kensington,
- 0.01 mile(s) from High Street Kensington, local shops include Top Shop, Miss Sixty, American Apparel, Diesel, Urban Outfitters, TK Maxx, Jigsaw, Warehouse, M&S, Hobbs, Karen Millen, Monsoon, Uni Qlo and Zara.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Buckingham Palace, one of the most recognizable monuments of the monarchy in London.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Museums, Science Museum, Natural History Museum and V&A Museum are just 15 minutes walk from the hotel.
Kensington Palace and Gardens,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kensington Palace and Gardens, opposite the hotel, barely a two minute walk. It houses Kensington Palace, Lady Diana Memorial Park and The Round Pond.
Royal Albert Hall,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Royal Albert Hall, five minute walk, is a Grade I Listed building and was opened in March 1871. It is used not only for concerts of music but exhibitions, public meetings, scientific conversations and award ceremonies.
Earls Court Exhibition Center,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Earls Court Exhibition Center, two miles by road and the next underground station from High Street Kensington which is a two minute walk from the hotel.
Olympia Exhibition Center,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olympia Exhibition Center, one mile from the hotel and buses to the Exhibition Centre stop right in front of the hotel.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hyde Park, two minute walk from the hotel. It is used for walking, running, rollerblading, cycling, skateboarding, football, touch rugby, cricket, softball and Frisbee®.
Kensington Tube Station,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kensington Tube Station, High Street. Kensington Station is located near the hotel, about a five minute walk. It is connected through Circle and District Lines.
Any prices displayed for BEST WESTERN Seraphine Kensington Gardens Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.