BEST WESTERN Birmingham Metro Maypole Hotel
BEST WESTERN Birmingham Metro Maypole Hotel is a hotel located in Birmingham. The BEST WESTERN Birmingham Metro Maypole Hotel lies at the heart of the Maypole area to the south of Birmingham. With 60 bedrooms all redesigned and offering a high degree of comfort, you'll be dancing for joy when you check into yours! For convenience as well as comfort, our hotel is right next to the main bus route into Birmingham City Centre; which takes around 25 minutes - the perfect chance to plan your shopping trip! With easy access to the city or local attractions such as Cadbury World, there's lots for families to enjoy, and when you get back from a great day out, there's free Wi-Fi for those iPad's® to keep the kids amused for a little longer! Welcome to Best Western.
Places to eat within 5km of BEST WESTERN Birmingham Metro Maypole Hotel include The Sports Cafe - Birmingham, Cafe Rouge - Solihull, The Fat Cat Solihull, and Sweet Chillies.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of BEST WESTERN Birmingham Metro Maypole Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
24-hour front desk. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Complimentary newspaper in lobby. Data port. Desk. Elevators. Express check-in. Fax service. Free newspaper. Free parking. Front desk. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Ice machine. Interior corridors. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Lounges/bars. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Outdoor parking. Pets allowed. Room service. Safe deposit box. Security. Sofa bed. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Near to the following attractions
- 28.00 mile(s) from Worcester
- 24.00 mile(s) from Coventry
Bullring Shopping Center,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bullring Shopping Center, a mecca for all shopaholics, this indoor shopping area was redesigned several years ago and at Christmas is the back drop for the famous German Christmas Market. A well known international shopping center.
- 6.00 mile(s) from The Mailbox, is an upmarket development of offices, designer shops, restaurants, bars and luxury city center apartments.
Becketts Farm Shop,
- 1 mile(s) from Becketts Farm Shop, not just a farm shop but a conference center, cookery school, venue for weddings and special events
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sarehole Mill, one of two surviving watermills in Birmingham. The existing building was constructed around 1750, although there was known to be a mill here as early as the Tudor period. Best known today for it's link to JRR Tolkien who
- 6.00 mile(s) from Symphony Hall, a stunning venue right at the heart of the city, with fantastic acoustics allowing you to enjoy the sounds of the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra and many more world famous entertainers.
Birmingham Botanical Garden,
- 4.00 mile(s) from Birmingham Botanical Garden, four stunning greenhouses showing tropical rainforest to arid desert. Beautiful gardens, playground, tearoom and shop.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Sealife Center, is an aquarium with over 60 displays of freshwater and marine life.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Thinktank, a world class family attraction - a way of discovering the world around you and the life you lead. From steam engines to intestines, this museum has over 200 hands on displays on science and technology as well as an outdoor
- 16.00 mile(s) from LG Arena, this venue, right next to the NEC, allows you to enjoy many famous big name acts.
- 6.00 mile(s) from ICC, The home for many 'big name' celebrity concerts and sports events, together with a venue for many large conventions.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Birmingham Museum, this grade II city center landmark opened in 1885 and holds over 40 galleries to explore; displaying art, social history, archaeology and ethnography.
National Exhibition Center,
- 16.00 mile(s) from National Exhibition Center, a world renowned conference and exhibition centre with easy links to Birmingham Airport and Birmingham International Rail Station. Home to Crufts, BBC Good Food Show, Gardeners World and Horse of the Year.
- 3.50 mile(s) from Cadbury World, created and run by the Cadbury Chocolate Company, which was founded in 1824 by John Cadbury originally in a Grocers shop. Now an interactive visitor center and factory - a must for all Chocoholics!
Any prices displayed for BEST WESTERN Birmingham Metro Maypole Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.