Best Western Royal Beach Hotel
This property may also be known as:
- Best Western The Royal Beach Hotel
Best Western Royal Beach Hotel is a hotel located in Portsmouth. The Best Western Royal Beach Hotel is situated on Southsea promenade and offers a home away from home and friendly customer care. The reception is open 24 hours a day offering assistance with all of your needs. We have a lift to all floors, and offer free porterage and limited free parking. Our bedrooms are modern yet comfortable and are all en suite. The rooms have complimentary tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, satellite television, direct dial telephone; we have family rooms which can sleep up to six guests along with two Honeymoon Suites both with views across the Solent. Our Restaurant serves what we believe to be by far the best Full English Breakfast in the city of Portsmouth as well as being suitable for a romantic evening surrounded by mellow background music and crystal chandeliers. We offer an a la carte or table d'hote menu with a good selection of wines to accompany your meal. Our lounge bar shows all the latest sport and up to date entertainment on our large screen television where you can enjoy a bar meal with your drink, our new bar "Coast" offers designer chic surroundings with up to date sounds, plasma screens and great food. We can cater for up to 250 guests in our Invincible Suite or alternatively if you prefer a more intimate gathering why not choose our Fearless, Endurance or Intrepid Suite. We pride ourselves on catering for all your individual needs on your special day. The Best Western Royal Beach Hotel is surrounded by a host of attractions including some of the following. Historic Dockyard, D Day Museum, Royals Marines Museum, Butterfly Museum, Portsmouth City Museum, Blue Reef Aquarium, Pyramid Leisure Centre and Clarence Pier Amusement Park, Port Solent, and Gun Wharf Quays designer outlet shopping.
Nearby restaurants include Mojos, Indian Cottage Restaurant, The Akash, and Bombay Express Balti House.
Quick navigate Portsmouth Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Royal Beach Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
AM/FM radio. Accessible facilities. All public areas non-smoking. Baby sitting. Beachfront. Bell staff/porter. Cable television. Car rental desk. Cocktail lounge. Coffee shop. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Complimentary newspaper in lobby. Data port. Data port. Desk. Direct dial phone number. Elevators. Fax service. Free parking. Gift/News stand. Hair dryer. Hairdryer. High speed wireless. Hot breakfast. Meeting rooms. Multilingual staff. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Outdoor parking. Pets allowed. Photocopy center. Premium movie channels. Restaurant. Room service. Safe deposit box. Security. Shoe shine stand. Spa. Trouser/Pant press. Wake-up calls. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Cascades Shopping Centre,
- 2 mile(s) from Cascades Shopping Centre, this fully enclosed mall offers a weather protected shopping experience with high street retail names such as JJB, Marks & Spencer, H&M, BHS, T K Maxx, Next, The Fragrance Shop, and Primark.
- 1 mile(s) from Albert Road, a bustling street of independent traders, quirky shops, fabulous restaurants, trendy bars and cafes, retro clothes, antiques and crafts. Renowned throughout the area for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and interesting outlets, it
- 28 mile(s) from Chichester
- 17 mile(s) from Eastleigh
- 1 mile(s) from Portsmouth
- 2 mile(s) from Portsmouth Dockyard, discover historic ships HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860 and The Mary Rose. A great family day out, including Action Stations, Royal Navy Museum, Harbour Tours and HMS Alliance Submarine and Explosion Museums in Gosport.
Royal Marines Museum,
- 1 mile(s) from Royal Marines Museum, from their origins in 1664 as Sea Soldiers through to their roles in Trafalgar, China, the Falklands to current day deployment in Afghanistan. Featured is a collection of over 8000 medals inc. 10 Victoria Crosses
Blue Reef Aquarium,
- 1 mile(s) from Blue Reef Aquarium, offering visitors a dazzling undersea safari through the oceans of the world. Explore the drama of the British coast, the underwater gardens of the Mediterranean and the dazzling beauty of a spectacular coral reef.
D-Day Museum & Overlord Embroidery,
- 1 mile(s) from D-Day Museum & Overlord Embroidery, UKs only museum dedicated solely to covering all aspects of the D-Day landings in Normandy, on 6th June 1944. The Overlord Embroidery traces the progress of Overlord, from the dark days of 1940 to victory
Charles Dickens Museum,
- 3 mile(s) from Charles Dickens Museum, a fully-furnished parlour, dining room and bedroom feature genuine Regency furniture and household items, allowing you to step into the world of the 19th century Dickens family. See exhibits belonging to the man
Isle of Wight,
- 16 mile(s) from Isle of Wight, from theme parks to animal parks, historic sites to natural delights, the Isle of Wight has loads of great places to visit. Local ferry companies have special inclusive Day Return tickets which include entry to some of the
- 2 mile(s) from Spinnaker Tower, soaring 170 meters high and standing proudly is the tallest viewing tower in Britain! Experience a real wow factor from the three viewing decks as the floor-to-ceiling glass windows provide breathtaking views stretching up
Portsmouth City Museum,
- 2 mile(s) from Portsmouth City Museum, explores different facets of Portsmouths rich and varied history from the everyday to when the city played its role in national and international events. Includes a Study in Sherlock: Uncovering the Arthur Conan
South Downs College
- 10 mile(s) from South Downs College
- 3 mile(s) from Portsmouth College
- 7 mile(s) from Highbury College
- 11 mile(s) from Fareham College
University of Portsmouth,
- 2 mile(s) from University of Portsmouth, Regularly ranked in the top 400 universities in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It offers more than 200 undergraduate degrees and 150 postgraduate degrees, as well as 65 research
- 46 mile(s) from Salisbury
- 42 mile(s) from Farnham
- 22 mile(s) from Southampton
Southsea Shopping Centre
- 1.00 mile(s) from Southsea Shopping Centre
Gunwharf Quays for design
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gunwharf Quays for design
City Centre, high street
- 2.00 mile(s) from City Centre, high street
- 5 mile(s) from IBM
De La Rue
- 5 mile(s) from De La Rue
- 3 mile(s) from Pall Europe
Clarence Pier & Fun Fair
- 1.00 mile(s) from Clarence Pier & Fun Fair
Gunwharf Quays and Spinna
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gunwharf Quays and Spinna
Southsea Castle & Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Southsea Castle & Museum
Portsmouth Historic Docky,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Portsmouth Historic Docky, Mary Rose Museum, warrior and the world famous victory.
Canoe Lake with model village.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Canoe Lake with model village.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Royal Beach Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.