Best Western Hotel Rembrandt
Best Western Hotel Rembrandt is a hotel located in Weymouth. Best Western Weymouth Hotel Rembrandt in Weymouth is the perfect place to base your visit to the beautiful and historic Dorset World Heritage Coast. With our 78 en suite rooms, Gallery Restaurant & Bar, leisure club & spa the Best Western Weymouth Hotel Rembrandt has everything you need to make your stay in Weymouth and Portland perfect in every way.
Local dining options close to Best Western Hotel Rembrandt include Chillies Contemporary Indian Restaurant, Railway Tavern, Somerset, and Sea Chef.
Quick navigate Weymouth Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Hotel Rembrandt and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. AM/FM radio. Alarm clock. All public areas non-smoking. Barber shop. Bathrobe. Cocktail lounge. Coffee/Tea maker. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Complimentary newspaper in lobby. Conference facilities. Data port. Desk. Direct dial phone number. Exercise gym. Free newspaper. Free parking. Front desk. Hair dryer. Hairdresser/barber. Hairdryer. High speed internet access. High speed internet connection. High speed wireless. Indoor pool. Interior corridors. Late check-out available. Laundry/Valet service. Locker room. Massage services. Meeting rooms. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Onsite laundry. Outdoor parking. Pool. Restaurant. Room service. Safe deposit box. Security. Shoe shine stand. Solarium. Spa. Steam bath. Wake-up calls. Wedding services. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Abbotsbury Farm, Gardens,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Abbotsbury Farm, Gardens, Visit three attractions for one price
Weymouth Sealife Centre,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Weymouth Sealife Centre, Sealife experience
- 50.00 mile(s) from Southampton
- 30.00 mile(s) from Bournemouth
- 7.00 mile(s) from Dorchester
- 30.00 mile(s) from Poole
Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy, 2012 Olympic venue
- 2.00 mile(s) from Nothe Fort, WWII memorabilia
- 0.05 mile(s) from Jurassic Coast, 98 miles long, breathtaking walks and views
- 0.05 mile(s) from Weymouth beach, Sandy Beach
- 5.00 mile(s) from Portland, Venue for the London 2012 Olympic Sailing Events
Weymouth Sealife Tower,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Weymouth Sealife Tower, Viewing Tower
- 1.00 mile(s) from Radipole Lake, Nature Reserve and park
Lodmoor Country Park,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lodmoor Country Park, Sealife Centre, Sand World, Miniature Railway
Weymouth & Portland Natio,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Weymouth & Portland Natio, 2012 Olympic venue
Any prices displayed for Best Western Hotel Rembrandt should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.