Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel
Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel is a hotel located in Walworth. Recently refurbished to an extremely high standard by owners Rachel and Chris Swain, Walworth Castle Hotel really is the ideal venue to sample England's living history.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel include Dining At Hansard's, Brinkburn, Restaurant At Headlam Hall, and The County.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Barber/Beauty Shop. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: A1(M). Exit at Junction 58, follow the signs to Corbridge on A68 for two miles. At the pub (The Dog) on the left, turn left and follow this road for a couple of miles. The BEST WESTERN Walworth Castle Hotel is on the left. Follow the brown tourist signs from A68.
Near to the following attractions
- 6 mile(s) from Darlington Football Stadium
- 10 mile(s) from Sedgefield Racing, horse racing
- 25 mile(s) from Sunderland Dog Track, greyhound racing
- 5 mile(s) from Darlington
- 17 mile(s) from Richmond
- 24 mile(s) from Durham
- 32 mile(s) from Sunderland
- 36 mile(s) from Newcastle
- 60 mile(s) from York
- 5 mile(s) from Shildon Railway Museum, home of George Stephenson and the rocket
- 5 mile(s) from Darlington Railway Museum, railway heritage site
- 5 mile(s) from Darlington South Park, recently modernized with ponds and walks
- 18 mile(s) from Barnard Castle
- 20 mile(s) from Beamish, 16th century working museum
- 20 mile(s) from High Force Waterfall, natural waterfall
- 30 mile(s) from Redcar Beach
- 35 mile(s) from Lake District, lakes, walks and sightseeing
- 35 mile(s) from North Yorkshire Moors, beautiful scenery and walks
- 35 mile(s) from Lightwater Valley Theme park
- 60 mile(s) from York, heritage city with cobbled streeets, many tourist attractions
- 5 mile(s) from Market Town, Darlington
- 25 mile(s) from Dalton Park
- 30 mile(s) from Metro Centre, largest indoor shopping centre in the north east
- Farmers Bar, on premises, English pub, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday
- Hansard's Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Library Tower, on premises, Full Service, French, English, a la carte, reservation only
- Hansards Lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, lounge menu, 24 hours
- 5 mile(s) from Darlington Bus Terminal
- 5 mile(s) from Darlington Train Station
- 15 mile(s) from Teesside International Airport, taxi charge is 15.00GBP
- 40 mile(s) from Newcastle Ferry Terminal
- 44 mile(s) from Newcastle Airport, taxi charge is 50.00GBP
Any prices displayed for Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.