Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel
Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel is a hotel located in Willerby.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel include Cerutti 2, Cerutti's Hull, Fair Maid, and Darleys.
Quick navigate Willerby Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Concierge. Fitness Center or Spa. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Barber/Beauty Shop. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pool. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway M62. Onto A63 turn left for Humber Bridge/Beverley exit. Follow signs for Beverly and A164, turn right at Safeway supermarket, Willerby shopping park sign. At roundabout take second left, BEST WESTERN Willerby Manor Hotel signed from here. ·From: North. Take A164 and left at Safeway supermarket, Willerby shopping park sign. At roundabout take second left, BEST WESTERN Willerby Manor Hotel signed from here.
Near to the following attractions
Restaurants and Lounges:
- Restaurant Lafite, serving Continental and English cuisine for breakfast. A la carte and modern English meals for Dinner and Sunday lunch.
- Everglades Brasserie, bar meals and snacks.
- 7 mile(s) from Beverley
- 28 mile(s) from Grimsby
- 30 mile(s) from Bridlington
- 37 mile(s) from York
- 3 mile(s) from University of Hull
- 3 mile(s) from Humber Bridge Europe's longest single span suspension bridge, joining the south and north banks of the Humber Estuary
- 3 mile(s) from University of Hull
- 4 mile(s) from Feren's Art Gallery Impressive and diverse collection of Old Masters and contemporary works plus live arts auditorium
- 4 mile(s) from Hull Excellent shopping, re-developed dockland area with extensive food outlets
- 5 mile(s) from National Whaling and Maritime Museum Rich maritime heritage of the city including a fascinating insight into 700 years at sea
- 7 mile(s) from Beverley Horse Racing course
- 37 mile(s) from York City and Minster Historic city and beautiful religious building plus excellent shopping
- 14 mile(s) from Humberside Airport
- 60 mile(s) from Leeds/Bradford Airport
- 4 mile(s) from Hull Train Station
- .5 mile(s) from East Yorkshire Bus
The Icon Restaurant will close on the 24th December 2006 and re-open on Saturday
- Please check the availability of the ICON restaurant at the time of booking, as this restaurant closes for weddings and special functions
- ADVISEMENT: The Icon Restaurant will close on 24Dec06 and re-open on 06Jan07
- When booking a half board break, tables will be reserved alternatively in the Icon Restaurant and Everglades Brasserie. If a table is required in the Icon Restaurant on more than one evening a supplement will apply
- ICON, on premises, Full Service, Continental, open for: dinner, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Mon-Sat. Closed Sun. Featuring continental and English cuisine for dinner. A la Carte.
- Restaurant Lafite, on premises, Full Service, Continental, open for: breakfast, From: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Mon-Sun. Featuring continental and English cuisine for breakfast and also serves Sunday lunch.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Willerby Manor Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.