Best Western Pastures Hotel
Best Western Pastures Hotel is a hotel located in Mexborough. The Best Western Pastures Hotel is a modern property situated in countryside by a picturesque navigational canal at Mexborough near to the Town centres of Rotherham and Doncaster. Privately owned this is the perfect location for business or a long relaxing break away, with Junction 37 of the A1m only 3.5 miles away. The hotel is beautifully designed, being furnished in a simple but luxuriously comfortable style, where you will find real quality and exceptional value for money. Guests can relax and enjoy supreme comfort and dedicated professional service. Complementary leisure facilities are available at the nearby Dearne Valley Leisure Centre, including full use of the swimming pool, gymnasium facilities and sauna. All our guest rooms are tastefully decorated to a high standard with en-suite facilities including hairdryer, satellite LCD TV, direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary WIFI. Wine and dine in Pastures Lodge situated opposite Pastures Hotel our onsite pub and family dining restaurant or for those wanting a unique dining experience try Reeds Restaurant in the Pastures hotel, offers fine dining where our talented chefs create innovative menus. There are several options for those wishing to host conferences at the Pastures. The Stuart Suite situated in Pastures Lodge is suitable for seating up to 250 theatre style and is the ideal venue for civil weddings, large conferences and special events. The Castle suite is a superb conference facility MIA accredited with all the latest in built in conference technology and with great views of Conisbrough Castle and the surrounding countryside this can also be used for smaller functions and civil weddings. There are two smaller syndicate rooms also available in the hotel. The Yorkshire South area has an abundance of rich heritage, gardens and open spaces, bustling nightlife and cultural events, sports and outdoor activities along with traditional rural villages and market towns other local attractions include Doncaster Race Course, Lakeside Shopping Outlet, Frenchgate Centre, Meadowhall Land of Shopatunity, Don Valley Stadium and the Keepmoat Stadium.Yorkshire South is less than 90 minutes from London and is served by five local airports within an hours journey time. However long the stay in South Yorkshire, guests can rest assured on receiving a warm Yorkshire welcome and a unique experience to treasure.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Pastures Hotel include The Cadeby Inn, Earl Of Strafford, Scawsby Mill, and Marquis.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Pastures Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Internet Access – Complimentary. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Express Checkout. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Mexborough. The BEST WESTERN Pastures Hotel is situated on the outskirts of Mexborough, half a mile from the town centre on the A6023 (Signposted Denaby Ings). Our hotel has easy access from the A1M, M1 and M18 Motorways. Doncaster Railway Station is 20 minutes away.
Near to the following attractions
- 1 mile(s) from stationary bike
- 1 mile(s) from swimming
- 1 mile(s) from table tennis
- 1 mile(s) from tennis
- 1 mile(s) from weightlifting
- 1 mile(s) from health club, gym, cardiovascular exercise
- 1 mile(s) from squash
- 2 mile(s) from billiards, snooker
- 2 mile(s) from cricket
- 2 mile(s) from dancing
- 3 mile(s) from Wath Golf Club
- 9 mile(s) from bowling
- 9 mile(s) from ice skating
- 7 mile(s) from Doncaster
- 8 mile(s) from Rotherham
- 12 mile(s) from Barnsley
- 15 mile(s) from Sheffield
- 34 mile(s) from Leeds
- 44 mile(s) from York
- 8 mile(s) from Doncaster College
- 18 mile(s) from University of Sheffield
- 38.5 mile(s) from Leeds University
- 2 mile(s) from hairdresser, barber
- 2.5 mile(s) from Conisborough Castle
- 4 mile(s) from Thrybergh Country Park
- 5 mile(s) from Brodsworth Hall
- 7 mile(s) from Doncaster Racecourse
- 7 mile(s) from Doncaster Civic Theatre
- 8.6 mile(s) from horse racing
- 9 mile(s) from museum, gallery
- 9 mile(s) from nightclub
- 9 mile(s) from theater tickets
- 9.6 mile(s) from Magna Science
- 14 mile(s) from Rother Valley Country Park
- 15 mile(s) from dog racing
- 20 mile(s) from Xscape Castleford
- 24 mile(s) from Pontefract Racecourse
- 30 mile(s) from Chatsworth House
- 40 mile(s) from Wetherby Racecourse
- 40 mile(s) from York Racecourse
- 9 mile(s) from shopping
- 11.7 mile(s) from Meadowhall Shopping Centre
- 52 mile(s) from Manchester
- 1.3 mile(s) from Mexborough Train Station Taxi charge to train station is £4.00
- 54 mile(s) from Hull Ferry Port
Any prices displayed for Best Western Pastures Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.