Best Western Royal Hotel
Best Western Royal Hotel is a hotel located in St. Helier.
Quick navigate St. Helier Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Royal Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Coffee Maker in Room. Concierge. Golf. Business Center. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Free Newspaper. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: All directions. Walking distance from town center, five miles from airport.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- The Henry VIII Restaurant serves English and continental cuisine for breakfast and dinner, seven days a week
- The Number 27 Bar/Brasserie serves a varied menu from snacks to full three-course meals seven days a week. Live entertainment most evenings
- 25 mile(s) from St. Malo, France, 30 minutes by ferry
- Beauty/barber shop
- Health club/fitness center
- Water sports
- Town centre location, VAT free shopping available
- .5 mile(s) from Jersey Museum, concentrating on Victorian era of Jersey
- .5 mile(s) from award winning Maritime Museum
- 2 mile(s) from Maritime Museum, built on a rocky islet in the 1590s
- 4 mile(s) from Jersey Pottery, family owned local pottery company
- 4.5 mile(s) from Montorguiel Castle, medieval stronghold dominating the east coast
- 5 mile(s) from Jersey Zoo, world famous preservation and breeding center founded by Gerald Durrell.
- 5 mile(s) from German Underground Hospital, underground complex, Jersey's most evocative museum of five years enemy occupation during World War II.
- 5 mile(s) from Living Legend, a village style complex offering dynamic presentation of local history and a crazy-golf complex.
- 1 mile(s) from Connex Bus Statopm
- 5 mile(s) from Jersey Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Royal Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.