Best Western Moores Central Hotel
Best Western Moores Central Hotel is a hotel located in St Peter Port. All public areas are non-smoking. Located in the centre of picturesque St. Peter Port. Best Western Moores makes an ideal base for visitors to Guernsey, whether on holiday or business. Both the low duty shops and seafront with ferries to the neighbouring islands are close at hand. Facilities include a health suite, restaurant, patisserie and bars. No parking on site.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Moores Central Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Concierge. Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Elevators. Fishing. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Safe Deposit Box. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Town center location, 10 minutes on foot from the harbor, five miles from the airport.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Conservatory Restaurant serves English and continental cuisine for breakfast in addition to dinner, along with English cuisine for lunch
- Patisserie serves Austrian cuisine, light meals and snacks
- Library Carvery serves English cuisine for lunch and dinner
- Katies Bar serves drinks and wines
- 0 mile(s) from St Peter Port
- .5 mile(s) from Candie Gardens, Victorian garden
- .5 mile(s) from Beau Sejour, conference center accommodating up to 400 delegates
- .5 mile(s) from Cambridge Park, playing fields and play area for children
- 1 mile(s) from Castle Cornet, once a fortress now a museum and art gallery
- 1 mile(s) from Hauteville House, home of Victor Hugo whilst in exile, fascinating museum
- 3 mile(s) from Pembroke Bay, lovely sandy beach, refreshments available
- 3 mile(s) from Oatlands Farm Village Craft and retail village, with dairy, chocolates, pottery, jewelry as well as children's activities
- 3 mile(s) from Herm, visit the lovely Isle of Herm, sandy beaches and lovely cliff walks
- 5 mile(s) from German Occupation Museum, dedicated to the years under German occupation
- 5 mile(s) from Guernsey Airport
- 1 mile(s) from Island Coachways Rail Station
Any prices displayed for Best Western Moores Central Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.