Best Western Le Strange Arms Hotel
Best Western Le Strange Arms Hotel is a hotel located in Old Hunstanton.
Local dining options close to Best Western Le Strange Arms Hotel include Restaurant At The Hoste Arms, and The King William Iv.
Quick navigate Old Hunstanton Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Le Strange Arms Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Concierge. Television with Cable. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Shops/Commercial Services. Laundry/Valet Services. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway A149. North from Kings Lynn to Hunstanton. The BEST WESTERN Le Strange Arms Hotel is situated one mile north of the town, just off the A149.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Le Strange Restaurant, traditional English breakfast and dinner
- Galley Restaurant, seafood and steaks, informal atmosphere open for lunch and dinner
- Ancient Mariner Inn, pub snacks, seafood, steaks and drinks, informal atmosphere open 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
- 17 mile(s) from Kings Lynn
- 20 mile(s) from Fakenham
- 28 mile(s) from Wisbech
- 45 mile(s) from Norwich
- .01 mile(s) from Le Strange Old Barns, craft workshop, antiques, art gallery
- 1 mile(s) from Sealife Centre, aquarium and seal center
- 2 mile(s) from local bird and wildlife reserve
- 3 mile(s) from Norfolk Lavender farm and plant center
- 4 mile(s) from Park Farm, deer safari, farmyard, crafts
- 12 mile(s) from Sandringham House, home of HM the Queen Elizabeth
- 14 mile(s) from Holkham Hall, country house, park and museum
- 1 mile(s) from Hunstanton Bus Terminal, 17 miles from Kings Lynn Bus Terminal
- 17 mile(s) from Kings Lynn Rail Station
- 48 mile(s) from Norwich Airport
- 85 mile(s) from Birmingham International Airport
- 125 mile(s) from Heathrow International Airport
- Le Strange, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, dinner, table d'hote and A la carte
- Galley, on premises, open for: lunch, dinner, Daily specialties, good seafood, family options
- Ancient Mariner Inn, on premises, pub snacks, seafood, steaks and drinks, informal atmosphere open 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Le Strange Arms Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.