Best Western The Watermill
Best Western The Watermill is a hotel located in Bourne End. Built around an Old flour mill, The Best Western Watermill with its panoramic view of River Bulbourne threading through the property, offers a serene, Old world retreat from the bustling modern day life of The City. And yet with its close proximity to Hemel Hempstead's industrial and commercial centers retains the comfort of accessibility. Our 75 tastefully appointed rooms, some with a brilliant view of the lush green meadows, and an array of services romance both the leisure and business traveler by blending refined luxury with refreshing tranquility. The Riverside Restaurant offers imaginative cuisine complemented by a carefully selected wine list. Open every morning for breakfast, it serves a variety of snack menus throughout the public areas, including the decking area which directly overlooks the river and the meadows. Lounge Bar Centered around the original watermill with its panoramic views of the River Bulbourne; the bar doubles as a lounge and serves a wide range of drinks, snacks and bar meals. The Best Western Watermill's fully air-conditioned Garden & Willow suites are the perfect venues for all your meetings and gatherings.
Nearby restaurants include The Riverside Restaurant, The Old Mill, Three Blackbirds, and Sinatra's Ristorante.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western The Watermill and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Business Center. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Express Checkout. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: The M1. Take Junction 8 and follow the signs to and join the A41 for Aylesbury, then take the A4251 to Bourne End. Just ahead lies the BEST WESTERN The Watermill. ·From: The M25. Take Junction 20 and join A41 for Aylesbury, then take the A4251 to Bourne End, second exit. Just ahead lies the BEST WESTERN The Watermill.
Near to the following attractions
- 1.50 mile(s) from Kodak European Head Office
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dixon European Corporate Office
- 2.70 mile(s) from Haven Holidays, head office
- 4.60 mile(s) from Atlas Copco
- 4.60 mile(s) from Asos
- 5.00 mile(s) from Steria
- 5.00 mile(s) from Buncefield Depot
- .5 mile(s) from Grand Union Canal, fishing, waterlife, sailing and boating
- .5 mile(s) from Boxmoor Golf Club
- 1 mile(s) from bowling
- 1 mile(s) from Little Hay Golf Course
- 1 mile(s) from Olympic-size swimming pool
- 1 mile(s) from exercise facility, cardiovascular exercise
- 2 mile(s) from Shendish Manor Golf Course
- 5 mile(s) from Tring
- 8 mile(s) from Watford
- 12 mile(s) from Aylsbury
- 12 mile(s) from Luton
- 20 mile(s) from London
- 1 mile(s) from night club
- 2 mile(s) from theater
- 8 mile(s) from Whipsnade Wild Animal Park
- 30 mile(s) from Lego-land, Windsor Legoland, amusement park
- 31 mile(s) from Woburn Abbey, antique center, deer park, safari lodge and activities
- .5 mile(s) from Hampton Court Palace
- 12 mile(s) from Luton International Airport
- 25 mile(s) from Heathrow Airport
- 1.5 mile(s) from Hemel Hempstead Train Station
- Riverside Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, Continental, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Any prices displayed for Best Western The Watermill should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.