Best Western Kenwick Park Hotel
Best Western Kenwick Park Hotel is a hotel located in Louth. Best Western Kenwick Park Hotel is set within the magnificent grounds of the 320 acre Kenwick Park Estate, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Whether here for business, pleasure, golf, pampering, or celebrating with family and friends the quality of our accommodations is exceptional with impressive facilities renowned throughout the county for character, charm, luxury, and style. Enjoy full use of our luxurious health and leisure club with its heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi®, steam room, sauna, gym, crèche, squash courts, tennis courts and aerobic studio. Exclusive to the hotel guests and members, our beauty centre make it a perfect location for a relaxation break. Our championship standard, 18-hole, par 72, 6782 yard golf course is truly spectacular, impeccable tees, and greens are matched with fairways carved through mature woodlands. Nine lakes and a grade two listed clubhouse enhance the traditional feel, with lots of quality facilities that include a practice area and professional tuition.
Local dining options close to Best Western Kenwick Park Hotel include Restaurant At Kenwick Park Hotel, The Splash Pub, The Newmarket Inn, and Jd Wetherspoons.
Quick navigate Louth Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Kenwick Park Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Business Center. Fitness Center or Spa. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Express Checkout. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Pets Allowed. Pool. Safe Deposit Box. Tennis. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: A157. Situated one mile south of Louth on the A157 to Manby and Mabelthorpe, just off the Louth bypass A16.
Near to the following attractions
- 24 mile(s) from Lincoln
- 67 mile(s) from Nottingham
- 105 mile(s) from Norwich
- 118 mile(s) from East Midlands International Airport
- 128 mile(s) from Stanstead International Airport
- 22 mile(s) from Humberside Airport, open daylight hours
- 6 mile(s) from Cadwell Park, Multi purpose car, bike, cart race track
- 17 mile(s) from National Paintball games, world class paintballing
- 18 mile(s) from Linc Road Transport Museum, 65 vintage vehicles, buses commercial
- 18 mile(s) from Pleasure Island, amusement park, adrenaline draining rides for all ages.
- 18 mile(s) from Tatershal Castle, historic castle
- 18 mile(s) from Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, working display of World War 2 aircraft
- 22 mile(s) from Trinity Arts Center, 200 seat venue films, live shows
- 30 mile(s) from Heckington Windmill, unique 8 sailed mill cira 1830
- 32 mile(s) from Lincoln Cathederal, fine example cathederal
- 35 mile(s) from Belton House, National Trust Statley Home Circa 1685
- 47 mile(s) from Pilgrim Fathers Story Museum, static displays
Any prices displayed for Best Western Kenwick Park Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.