Best Western Stade Court Hotel
Best Western Stade Court Hotel is a hotel located in Hythe. Standing proudly on the seafront of the picturesque Cinque Port of Hythe, the Best Western Stade Court Hotel has been welcoming guests since 1939. We are Hythe's true local hotel. All of our guest rooms are individually furnished and most offer glorious views of the English Channel. We are ideally located just 10 minutes from the Channel Tunnel and only 20 minutes from the Port of Dover. Our restaurant serves local fish caught two hundred yards away, along the seafront, together with an excellent selection of dishes using the finest ingredients from local producers. We cater for private functions up to 100 guests and are well-equipped to host conferences up to 60 delegates. We pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent hospitality to the most discerning of guests. You are assured of the warmest of Kent welcomes whenever you visit the Best Western Stade Court Hotel.
Local dining options close to Best Western Stade Court Hotel include Tabla Bar And Indian Restaurant, The Hythe Bay Fish Restaurant & Bar, Hong Kong House, and Everest Inn - Hythe Kent.
Quick navigate Hythe Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Stade Court Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Beach. Coffee Maker in Room. Elevators. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Pets Allowed. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: London M25. Take M20 and exit at Junction 11 following sign to Hythe. When in Hythe follow signs to Folkestione. Turn right into Stade Street. The BEST WESTERN Stade Court Hotel is on the seafront at the end of the street.
Near to the following attractions
- Squash courts
- Jet skiing
- Scuba diving
- Exercise facility, weight machines
- 12 mile(s) from Dover
- 17 mile(s) from Canterbury
- 60 mile(s) from London
- 1 mile(s) from Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway, the world's longest working miniature railway ever built, 14 miles
- 4 mile(s) from Channel Tunnel, under sea tunnel connecting Great Britain with Europe.
- 5 mile(s) from Howletts Zoo, privately owned zoo covering 300 acres.
- 12 mile(s) from Dover Castle, key of England, situated on the White Cliffs of Dover.
- 17 mile(s) from Canterbury Cathedral, built in 597, Anglican Mother Church, second largest in the world after St. Peters at the Vatican.
- 17 mile(s) from Canterbury Tales, medieval adventure recreated
- 25 mile(s) from Leeds Castle, reputedly the most beautiful castle in all of England
- 75 mile(s) from Gatwick International Airport
- 90 mile(s) from Heathrow International Airport
- 2 mile(s) from Sandling Train Station
- 5 mile(s) from Folkestone Bus Terminal
- Barber shop
- Beauty shop
- Business center
- Ticket purchase to local events
- Travel agency
Any prices displayed for Best Western Stade Court Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.