Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel
Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel is a hotel located in Canterbury. Hotel is completely non-smoking. Gothic style building dating back to the 1830s became a hotel in 1927 and since has served the needs of the historic city of Canterbury. Today the Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel has been tastefully, yet traditionally, refurbished to offer all the comforts and amenities of a first class modern hotel, with gardens and all the charm and atmosphere of times gone by. The hotel is a five minute walk from County Cricket Ground and town centre, with ample free, onsite parking.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel include Canterbury Hotel, Restaurant At Ebury Hotel, Cafe De China, and The Farmhouse.
Quick navigate Canterbury Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Business Center. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Elevators. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Laundry/Valet Services. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
London City Airport 60 Miles London Stansted Airport 72 miles London Gatwick International Airport 77 miles London Heathrow International Airport 92 miles.
Near to the following attractions
- On premises:
- The Abbots Barton Restaurant serves international and English cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Abotts Barton Bar serves drinks and bar snacks all day
- 0.5 mile(s) from Historic City of Canterbury
- 25 mile(s) from Rochester
- 30 mile(s) from Maidstone
- Fitness center or spa
- 1 mile(s) from Canterbury Cathedral
- 1 mile(s) from The Roman Museum
- 1 mile(s) from Canterbury Tales Museum
- 1 mile(s) from Marlowe Theatre
- 5 mile(s) from Howletts Wild Animal Park
- 6 mile(s) from golf course
- 8 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 12 mile(s) from Dover Castle
- 1 mile(s) from Canterbury East Railway Station
- 1 mile(s) from Canterbury Bus Terminal
- 72 mile(s) from London Stansted Airport, 92 miles from London Heathrow International Airport
- 60 mile(s) from London City Airport
- Fountain Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Seasonal menus
Any prices displayed for Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.