Best Western Rose & Crown Hotel
Best Western Rose & Crown Hotel is a hotel located in Tonbridge.
Local dining options close to Best Western Rose & Crown Hotel include Slug And Lettuce, Ask - Tonbridge, Man Of Kent, and Pizza Express - Tonbridge.
Quick navigate Tonbridge Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Rose & Crown Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Laundry/Valet Services. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Barber/Beauty Shop. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway M25. Exit Junction 5 and follow A21 to Hastings. Leave A21 at B245 Hildenborough to Tonbridge, the BEST WESTERN The Rose and Crown Ton is 300 yards on left after second set of traffic lights.
Near to the following attractions
- The Crown Restaurant serves English and continental cuisine for breakfast and dinner.
- Pawley's Bar serves drinks, snacks and bar meals for lunch and throughout the day.
- Conference facilities available for up to 80 persons
- 6 mile(s) from Tunbridge Wells
- 9 mile(s) from Sevenoaks
- 14 mile(s) from Maidstone
- 40 mile(s) from Ashford
- 48 mile(s) from Folkestone
- Barber/beauty shop
- 8 mile(s) from Igtham House, Tudor House/Chapel
- 10 mile(s) from Penshurst Place, ancestral home of Viscount De'Lisle mediaeval Barons Hall with 60ft high chestnut beams
- 12 mile(s) from Knowle Park, deer park and house
- 15 mile(s) from Chatham Dockyard, 80 Acre historical & educational theme park
- 15 mile(s) from Leeds Castle, Once was a palace to Henry VIII
- 15 mile(s) from Hever Castle, 13th Century childhood home of Anne Boleyne - Henry VIII second wife
- 18 mile(s) from Brands Hatch, popular motor racing venue
- 25 mile(s) from Howletts, largest captive gorilla breeding in the world, also African elephants and tigers
- .5 mile(s) from Tonbridge Wells Railway Station
- 15 mile(s) from Maidstone bus terminal
- 35 mile(s) from London Gatwick International Airport
- 45 mile(s) from London Heathrow International Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Rose & Crown Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.