Best Western Cedar Court Hotel
Best Western Cedar Court Hotel is a hotel located in Harrogate. Upon your arrival, why not take afternoon tea in one of our spacious lounges or relax and unwind in the comfort of your room. As the evening descends, enjoy an appetizer in the lounge bar before dining in the elegance of the Georgian style Queens Restaurant and relish the opulence of yesteryear. The Queens Restaurant offers mouth watering international cuisine, complimented by quality wines and beverages. We have 10 rooms suitable for both corporate and private functions, which will seat up to 320 guests. The Best Western Cedar Court Hotel is ideally situated for visiting the historic cities of York and Ripon as well as the market towns of Knaresborough and Pateley Bridge. The Best Western Cedar Court Hotel overlooks the famous Stray that has 200 Acres of beautifully tended tree-lined lawns and provides ample free parking.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Cedar Court Hotel include Mujib Restaurant, Tannin Level, Wing Wah, and Shabab Pavillion.
Quick navigate Harrogate Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Cedar Court Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Parking. Laundry/Valet Services. Business Center. Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Safe Deposit Box. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway A1. To Wetherby, then A661 to Harrogate. M1 or M62 to Leeds, then A61 to Harrogate. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Cedar Court Hotel.
Near to the following attractions
- On premises:
- Queens Restaurant, English, continental and international
- Cocktail Bar, wines, beers and spirits, open 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., featuring pre and post dining drinks
- Lounge, snacks and full meals, open 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., informal
- 10 mile(s) from Ripon
- 14 mile(s) from Leeds
- 22 mile(s) from York
- 2 mile(s) from Harlow Carr Gardens, botanical gardens
- 2 mile(s) from Harrogate International Center, conference and exhibition center
- 7 mile(s) from Harewood House, country house, botanical gardens, birdhouse, penguins, open air concerts
- 14 mile(s) from Fountains Abbey, historic religious site and abbey
- 16 mile(s) from Lightwater Valley, amusement park for all ages, one of the largest coasters in the country
- 17 mile(s) from Leeds University
- 18 mile(s) from Royal Armories Leeds, armories museum depicting weapons through the ages
- 20 mile(s) from Embsay Steam Railway, the age of steam is still working here
- 22 mile(s) from York, historic Roman city encircled by original wall with York Minister, shopping centers, museums and theaters
- 39 mile(s) from Castle Howard, country house and museum, botanical gardens
- .5 mile(s) from Harrogate train station
- .5 mile(s) from Harrogate bus station
- 12 mile(s) from Leeds Bradford Airport
- 49 mile(s) from Teesside International Airport
- 90 mile(s) from Manchester International Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Cedar Court Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.