Best Western Cedar Court Hotel
Best Western Cedar Court Hotel is a hotel located in Harrogate. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Hotel in Harrogate stands as the spa towns first purpose built hotel, dating back to 1671. Overlooking the famous 200 Acre Stray, the magnificent hotel building is unique, and Grade II listed, with bags of character to complement the convenience of its prime North Yorkshire location.With all the modern facilities you'd expect of four star accommodation, yet all the charm and elegance youd associate with a 17th Century building, the hotel is perfect for family getaways, romantic retreats and business breaks.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Cedar Court Hotel include Mujib Restaurant, Tannin Level, Wing Wah, and Shabab Pavillion.
Quick navigate Harrogate Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Cedar Court Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Parking. Laundry/Valet Services. Business Center. Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Safe Deposit Box. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway A1. To Wetherby, then A661 to Harrogate. M1 or M62 to Leeds, then A61 to Harrogate. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Cedar Court Hotel.
Near to the following attractions
- On premises:
- Queens Restaurant, English, continental and international
- Cocktail Bar, wines, beers and spirits, open 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., featuring pre and post dining drinks
- Lounge, snacks and full meals, open 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., informal
- 10 mile(s) from Ripon
- 14 mile(s) from Leeds
- 22 mile(s) from York
- 2 mile(s) from Harlow Carr Gardens, botanical gardens
- 2 mile(s) from Harrogate International Center, conference and exhibition center
- 7 mile(s) from Harewood House, country house, botanical gardens, birdhouse, penguins, open air concerts
- 14 mile(s) from Fountains Abbey, historic religious site and abbey
- 16 mile(s) from Lightwater Valley, amusement park for all ages, one of the largest coasters in the country
- 17 mile(s) from Leeds University
- 18 mile(s) from Royal Armories Leeds, armories museum depicting weapons through the ages
- 20 mile(s) from Embsay Steam Railway, the age of steam is still working here
- 22 mile(s) from York, historic Roman city encircled by original wall with York Minister, shopping centers, museums and theaters
- 39 mile(s) from Castle Howard, country house and museum, botanical gardens
- .5 mile(s) from Harrogate train station
- .5 mile(s) from Harrogate bus station
- 12 mile(s) from Leeds Bradford Airport
- 49 mile(s) from Teesside International Airport
- 90 mile(s) from Manchester International Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Cedar Court Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.