Best Western Lime Trees Hotel
Best Western Lime Trees Hotel is a hotel located in Northampton. The Best Western Lime Tree's Hotels strong reputation locally, both for its accommodation and delightful restaurant, is due to the personal attention of the owners. A converted stable block to the rear of the main building overlooks the courtyard which offers secure parking for guests. The bedrooms are well-appointed and four have air-conditioning. Non-smoking rooms are available on request. The main air-conditioned function room will accommodate up to 110 people, depending upon seating style. A syndicate room is also available with seating for up to 10 people. The Best Western Lime Trees Hotel is only half a mile north of the town centre, ideal for the business guest visiting the many companies in and around Northampton. The geographic location of the hotel is virtually mid-way between the Cities of Oxford and Cambridge. An advantage for visitors to England wishing to explore the wealth of attraction within a 50-mile radius of the hotel, including; Althorp, the childhood home and final resting place of Diana, Princess of Wales, Stratford-upon-Avon, and many stately homes and gardens. Northampton boasts excellent road and rail links and is close to the M1 Motorway.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Lime Trees Hotel include Barratts Club, Oriental Garden Chinese Restaurant, O'malleys, and Prezzo.
Quick navigate Northampton Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Lime Trees Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
Coffee Maker in Room. Golf. Modem Lines in Room. Fitness Center or Spa. Tennis. Business Center. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Barber/Beauty Shop. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Shops/Commercial Services. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway A508. Take Exit 15, the BEST WESTERN Lime Tree Hotel is 3.5 miles north of town centre. ·From: Motorway M1. Take Exit 15, the BEST WESTERN Lime Tree Hotel is 3.5 miles north of town centre. ·From: Motorway M1. Take Exit 15A, the BEST WESTERN Lime Tree Hotel is 4.5 miles north of town centre. Exit 16-6 miles. ·From: Motorway M1. Take Exit 16, the BEST WESTERN Lime Tree Hotel is 6 miles north of town centre.
Near to the following attractions
- The Hotel Restaurant serves English/Continental cuisine at breakfast & dinner.
- The Hotel Lounge serves light snacks & refreshments.
- The Hotel Bar serves wines, spirits & ales.
- 3 mile(s) from Brackmills
- 4 mile(s) from Moulton
- 34 mile(s) from Warwick
- 47 mile(s) from Oxford
- 49 mile(s) from Birmingham
- 50 mile(s) from Cambridge
- Health club
- 4 mile(s) from Althorp House, childhood home of the late Diana, Princess of Wales. Exhibition & magnificent art collection. July & August only
- 4 mile(s) from Billing Aquadrome, extensive area of water, home to powerboats, jetskis, fishing & bird watching, pleasure park, amusement centre.
- 13 mile(s) from Silverstone, home of British motor racing and venue for the British Grand prix.
- 19 mile(s) from Sulgrave Manor, ancestral home & gardens in England of George Washington's family. Guided tours
- 23 mile(s) from Woburn Abbey, home of Dukes of Bedford. Over 250 paintings by great artists. Porcelain & silver exhibitions. Antiques centre and a safari park
- 34 mile(s) from Warwick Castle, uniqe medieval fortress, displays of arms, armour, works of art etc. Gardens & restaurant
- 43 mile(s) from Stratford Upon Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, Ann Hathaway's cottage & Jacobean buildings.
- 47 mile(s) from city of Oxford, city of dreaming spires. 600 historic buildings, river walks & punting.
- 49 mile(s) from NEC, major exhibitions, conference and performance centre.
- 50 mile(s) from Cambridge, medieval university city with many historic buildings.
- 45 mile(s) from Birmingham International Airport
- 54 mile(s) from East Midlands International Airport
- .5 mile(s) from Northampton Train Station
- 0 mile(s) from Northampton Bus Terminal
Any prices displayed for Best Western Lime Trees Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.