Best Western Whitworth Hall Country Park Hotel
Best Western Whitworth Hall Country Park Hotel is a hotel located in Spennymoor.
Local dining options close to Best Western Whitworth Hall Country Park Hotel include Frog And Ferret, Restaurant At The Mill Race Hotel, The Lodge, and El Greco.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Whitworth Hall Country Park Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
Coffee Maker in Room. Concierge. Bar/Lounge. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway A1. Take Junction 61, take A688 Spennymoor. After joining it follow A688 Spennymoor over 4 roundabouts. At 5th roundabout take fourth exit, right, Town Centre. Turn left, first exit, at next major roundabout Middlestone Moor/A688 Bishop Auckland, after ¾ miles, turn right at traffic lights, follow hotel signs to the BEST WESTERN Whitworth Hall Country Park Hotel.
Near to the following attractions
- On premise:
- Silver Buckles Brassiere, serving continental food, open daily from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 p.m. and from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Nearby:
- Four Seasons Restaurant serves English and Continental cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Shaftos Inn and Restaurant serves food from around the world from snack to a full meal
- 2 mile(s) from Brancepeth Castle Golf Cl, a splendid castle surrounded by local golf course
- 22 mile(s) from Gateshead Athletic Stadiu, an international sports centre
- 24 mile(s) from Tees Barrage at Middlesbo, international watersports centre
- 5 mile(s) from Bishop Auckland
- 8 mile(s) from Durham
- 18 mile(s) from Darlington
- 19 mile(s) from Washington
- 20 mile(s) from Newcastle
- 24 mile(s) from Middlesborough
- 8 mile(s) from Durham City, world heritage site, castle and cathedral
- 11 mile(s) from Durham County Cricket Ground, new riverside complex beside River Wear
- 12 mile(s) from Sedgefield Race Course, National Hunt race course
- 12 mile(s) from Beamish Open Air Museum, a living, working experience of life as it was in the great north at the turn of the century
- 15 mile(s) from Croft Motor Racing Circuit, popular racing venue, hosts rounds of British Touring Car Championships
- 20 mile(s) from Bowes Museum nr. Barnard Castle, stately home full of antiques and art. A real treasure house of England
- 22 mile(s) from Newcastle Airport
- 20 mile(s) from Durham Tees Valley Airport
- 9 mile(s) from Durham Railway Station
Any prices displayed for Best Western Whitworth Hall Country Park Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.