Best Western Shrubbery Hotel
Best Western Shrubbery Hotel is a hotel located in Taunton. **Hotel has 6 new built executive rooms* The Best Western Shrubbery Hotel is south Somerset's leading Three-Star hotel. You will enjoy quality food services in a modernized Victorian Manor House. The hotel has 2.5 acres of terraced south facing lawns. You can either dine in the hotel Restaurant or have a light meal in the Lounge bar. Whilst being an ideal touring center, the hotel also boasts extensive banqueting and conference facilities with its Ballroom seating that accommodates up to 250 with free car parking for 100 cars. Located only 10 miles from Junction 25, M5 and half-a-mile from A303 the London/West Country major trunk roads, makes the hotel location ideal.There are many National Trust Properties within ½ hour drive. Bath, Wells, Hardy Country, Exmoor all are well within an hour.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Shrubbery Hotel include The Master Thatcher, Beefeater, Ruishton Inn, and The Bathpool Inn.
Quick navigate Taunton Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Shrubbery Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Concierge. Parking. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Tennis. Laundry/Valet Services. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Shrubbery Hotel is 10 miles from Junction 25, M5, A358 Ilminster, .50 miles from A303 the Ilminster town center.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- The restaurant serving modern English and continental food for breakfast and lunch/dinner.
- The lounge serving English bar food, as well as traditional cream teas.
- The bar serving wines ales and beverages. Nearby:
- Adjacent to the Rajpoot restaurant, serving Indian cuisine.
- 10 mile(s) from Yeovil
- 11 mile(s) from Taunton M5 Exit 25
- 3 mile(s) from Perry's Cider Mill, genuine working cider mill, free tasting.
- 3 mile(s) from Windwhistle Chard Golf
- 8 mile(s) from Montacute House, historic National Trust property.
- 10 mile(s) from Fleet Air Arm Museum, National Museums, Concorde exhibition and aircraft carrier Ark Royal.
- 15 mile(s) from West Somerset Railway, genuine steam train rides to Dunster Castle and Minehead.
- 15 mile(s) from a number of public golf courses
- 17 mile(s) from Lyme Bay, Lyme regis, sea fishing, fossils and cliff walks
- 23 mile(s) from Clarks Village, factory shop village, 50% off high street prices
- 26 mile(s) from City of Wells, 12th century Cathedral.
- 30 mile(s) from Exmoor, Quantocks, Hardy country, the West Country's famous walking area.
- 30 mile(s) from Abbotsbury Swannery, Britain's most interesting Swannery with 1,000 buds.
- 35 mile(s) from Chedder Gorge/Wookey Hole, famous rock foundation, Britain's most spectacular caves.
- 42 mile(s) from Historic Bath, Roman baths, theatre, U.S.A. military museum.
- 40 mile(s) from Bristol International Airport
- 30 mile(s) from Exeter Airport
- 10 mile(s) from Taunton Train Station
- 0 mile(s) from First National
Any prices displayed for Best Western Shrubbery Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.