Best Western Royal Victoria Hotel
Best Western Royal Victoria Hotel is a hotel located in St Leonards-on-Sea.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Royal Victoria Hotel include Milano's, Windmill Brewers Fayre, and Gurkha Palace Restaurant & bar.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Royal Victoria Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Coffee Maker in Room. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. 24 Hour Front Desk. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Tennis. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway A259. The BEST WESTERN Royal Victoria Hotel is located on the A259 sea front, one mile west of Hastings town center. From London take M25/A21 to Hastings.
Near to the following attractions
- 3 mile(s) from Smugglers caves, story of smugglers
- 5 mile(s) from Battle Abbey, site of historic battle in 1066
- 12 mile(s) from Bodram Castle, historic Norman castle built in 1385
- 18 mile(s) from Beachy Head, famous cliff top landmark
- 20 mile(s) from Bewl Water, largest reservoir in South West, good for fishing and sailing
- 40 mile(s) from Leeds Castle, historic castle home of Henry VIII and Winston Churchill
- On Premises:
- Sea Terrace restaurant, traditional English breakfast, lunch and dinner served
- Royal Bar, serving traditional bar meals, snacks, drinks, cocktails, wines and other beverages.
- 20 mile(s) from Ashford
- 30 mile(s) from Brighton
- 35 mile(s) from Dover
- 50 mile(s) from London
- .5 mile(s) from Hastings Train Station
- 2 mile(s) from Hastings Bus Terminal
- 50 mile(s) from Gatwick London Airport
- 100 mile(s) from Heathrow
- Sea Terrace Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, French English cuisine Opening hours: 7-9:30am & 7-9:30pm, lunch upon request availability
Any prices displayed for Best Western Royal Victoria Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.