Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant
Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant is a hotel located in Ilkley. The Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant is located in the Victorian spa town of Ilkley and is situated on the edge of the famous Ilkley Moor yet within walking distance of the town center. The Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant is a lovely Georgian town house run by resident proprietors. The hotel is pristine throughout, following extensive redecoration and the furnishings are in keeping with its 19th century architecture - an elegant facade with tall windows and inside high ceilings, archways and fireplaces. The quiet and extremely comfortable bedrooms range from suites to the more compact with showers. The lounge is a peaceful retreat where guests mingle in the cocktail bar while studying the menu for the award-winning restaurant. The diverse wine list and large selection of whiskies all add to making dining at the Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant a special experience.While business people may want to use the Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant's excellent conference facilities with its fully integrated electronic wall, others will enjoy Ilkley's boutiques, visiting Fountains Abbey, Bolton Abbey, Castle Howard or Harewood House and exploring the Bronte Parsonage in addition to Herriot Country. The more energetic guests may enjoy the nearby golfing, tennis, fishing and riding facilities or go on one or more of the beautiful walks in the Yorkshire Dales. Ilkley being around one hour's drive from the Lake District, the Peak District, York and the North East Coast, makes the Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant the ideal location for touring England's North Country. Hotel is completely non smoking.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant include Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms - Ilkley, Restaurant At Rombalds Hotel, Piccolino - Ilkley, and No 52 Cafe.
Quick navigate Ilkley Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
Coffee Maker in Room. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: M1 follow M621 and exit at junction 2, Leeds City Centre. Follow signs for A65 to Llkley. After entering Llkley turn left at third major traffic light, following signs for llkley Moor and the BEST WESTERN Rombalds Hotel is situated 600 yards on the left hand side on Wells Road.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Rombalds Restaurant serves breakfast and modern/European cuisine for lunch and dinner
- Cocktail/Lounge Bar serves modern European cuisine
- 10 mile(s) from Skipton
- 12 mile(s) from Bradford
- 14 mile(s) from Leeds
- 15 mile(s) from Harrogate
- 25 mile(s) from York
- Yorkshire Dales National Park. This park is special in many ways with the finest limestone scenery in Britain. Throughout the Dales waterfalls, small pockets of woodland, historical villages and sweeping moor contribute to its charm and beauty
- National Museum of Photography, Film and Television, experience the world's biggest lens and smallest camera, the world's best snapshot and first ever-photographic likeness. Don't miss IMAX at 52 feet high and 64 feet wide, its Britain's biggest Cinema screen
- 6 mile(s) from Bolton Abbey, situated in an incomparable position overlooking the Wharf. The ruins of the 12th century Priory and the Parish Church are much loved by visitors
- 14 mile(s) from Bronte Parsonage, the lifelong family home of the Bronte Sisters Emily, Charlotte and Anne, where some of the world's most famous novels were written
- 15 mile(s) from Harewood House, one of the great treasure houses of England. This 18th century house is a fine example of neo-classical architecture, glorious gardens and fabulous collections make for a wonderful day out.
- 17 mile(s) from Royal Armories, home to the prestigious national collection of Arms. Its five stunning galleries are themed on War, Tournament, the Orient, Self Defense and Hunting
- 32 mile(s) from Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden, the most complete remains of a Cistercian Abbey in Britain. There are over 10 historic buildings to explore. Plus the elegant ornamental lakes with over 600 wild deer in the medieval park
- .3 mile(s) from Ilkley Railway Station
- .3 mile(s) from Ilkley Bus Terminal
- 11 mile(s) from Leeds/Bradford Airport
- 50 mile(s) from Sheffield Airport
- 66 mile(s) from Manchester Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Rombalds Hotel & Restaurant should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.