Best Western The Restormel Lodge Hotel
Best Western The Restormel Lodge Hotel is a hotel located in Lostwithiel. The Best Western Restormel Lodge Hotel is conveniently situated in the historic town of Lostwithiel, which is in the heart of Cornwall. The hotel offers a combination of traditional hospitality with modern comfort and amenities. The Restormel Restaurant, popular with locals and visitors alike, offers a superb range of cuisine, specializing in local farm in addition to sea produce.The A390 passes through the town giving easy access to the whole of Cornwall and much of Devon. Only 6 miles from the Fabulous Edan Project.
Nearby restaurants include Muffins, Trewithen Restaurant, The Royal Oak, and The Country Fryer.
Quick navigate Lostwithiel Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western The Restormel Lodge Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Reviews for Best Western The Restormel Lodge Hotel, Lostwithiel
The comments and opinions expressed on this page are those of visitors to this site, and not of and or its parent companies.
Best Western The Restormel Lodge Hotel
We enjoyed our stay very much, but found it difficult walking through the dining room to get to the bar. The rooms had obviously just been renovated, but the public areas needed some attention. The staff were very good, but in the evening we had to go looking for someone to serve us at the bar, as they were busy in the dining room. Positives: Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, good location for sightseeing. Negatives: Room excellent, but we only had a bath, no shower. Staff in the evening seemed overworked.
Coffee Maker in Room. Parking. Television with Cable. Bar/Lounge. Fishing. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Pool. Restaurant.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway M5. To Exeter, take A30 to Bodmin. Take B3268 to Lostwithiel to BEST WESTERN The Restormel Lodge Hotel.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Restormel Restaurant serves English/continental breakfast and English dinner
- Edgcumbe Bar serves drinks, snacks, bar lunch, cocktails, wine, real ale and beverages
- 11 mile(s) from Liskeard
- 27 mile(s) from Launceston
- 30 mile(s) from Truro
- 32 mile(s) from Plymouth
- 50 mile(s) from Penzance
- 2 mile(s) from Restormel Castle, once belonged to the Black Prince. Superb views over Lostwithiel, River Fowey and countryside
- 5 mile(s) from Lanhydrock House, National Trust Victoria country house, 450 acres of woods, parklands and gardens. Attractive walks by River Fowey and Respryn Bridge
- 5 mile(s) from Bodmin and Wenford Railway, trains including steam engines run daily from March to October. Station buffet etc. Special Thomas the Tank Engine days, Santa Claus trains
- 6 mile(s) from The Edan Project, the 8th wonder of the world. The worlds largest Biome. Now fully open this very exciting project offers the chance to see plants of the rain forest and of he warm temperate zone under amazing "blomes". Prepare to be astounded by the scale of this attraction built in an old china clay pit.
- 6 mile(s) from picturesque Fowey Harbor and Port, cliff walks, boat trips on River Fowey to Lerryn and ferry to Polruan
- 7 mile(s) from Dobwalls Family Adventure Park, various rides and attractions for the whole family, watercolor gallery, miniature railway and train rides
- 7 mile(s) from Polkerris Bay, sandy beach and coastal walks
- 8 mile(s) from Charlestown Port, Shipwreck, Rescue and Heritage Center, historic port with tall ships. Heritage center with exhibitions on the Titanic, Cornish Mining, Diving etc. Coastal walks
- 9 mile(s) from Carlyon Bay, sandy beach and costal walks
- 15 mile(s) from Lost Gardens of Heligan, 80 acres of restored garden, walled gardens, vegetable garden, lake and jungle area. Plant, gift and teashop
- 39.5 mile(s) from miles from Flambards Village.
- 40 mile(s) from Earth Station Goonhilly, largest satellite station on Earth. Multimedia visitor experience.
- 21 mile(s) from Newquay Cornwall Airport
- 150 mile(s) from Bristol Airport
- 5 mile(s) from Bodmin Parkway Rail Station
Any prices displayed for Best Western The Restormel Lodge Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.