Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel
Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel is a hotel located in Sheffield.
Local dining options close to Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel include Darcy's At Mosborough Hall, Nando's - Derby Westfield, Drakehouse Mill, and Phoenix.
Quick navigate Sheffield Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Parking. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Fishing. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: M1 J30 Take A6135 towards Sheffield (four miles). Hotel is situated at the crest of the hill on the right hand side.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- John Darcy Restaurant serves English/continental breakfast, English cuisine for lunch and English/French cuisine for dinner
- Cocktail Bar serves cocktails, wines, ales and beverages
- 7 mile(s) from Sheffield
- 40 mile(s) from Leeds
- 50 mile(s) from Manchester
- The Earth Center, experience and explore the future, a learning experience for everyone
- 5 mile(s) from National Center for Popular Music, the world's first interactive attraction dedicated to popular music, using hands on exhibits and surround sound technology
- 5 mile(s) from Sheffield, great shopping, superb international sports facilities, museums, cathedral, art galleries and much more
- 9 mile(s) from Meadowhall, a superb shopping mall and leisure complex, large food court area, multi-screen cinema complex over 12,000 free car-parking places
- 10 mile(s) from Sports City, National Academy of Sport Sheffield, Don Valley Stadium, International Athletics track, Ponds Forge International Swimming Center with Olympic size pool host to major competitive events. Sheffield Ski Village, Europe's largest all season ski resort, National Ice Center, Indoor Arena and much more
- 20 mile(s) from Peak National Park, enjoy the wild moorland of the Peak District. A treasure history, picturesque villages including Bakewell, home to the famous Bakewell tart, Eyam-scene of the 17th century Black Death, the Blue John Caves at Castleton and many other interesting attractions
- 20 mile(s) from Sherwood Forest and the Dukeries, the legendary home of Robin Hood, enjoy walking through wonderful woodland. The Robin Hood festival is held every August
- 20 mile(s) from the great houses as well as gardens of Yorkshire and Derbyshire, visit the stately homes, abbeys, castles in addition to formal gardens such as Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Roche Abbey, Hardwich Hall all within easy reach
- 25 mile(s) from Doncaster Race Course, enjoy a day at the races. First class racing including the Great St. Leger Classic, guarantees an unforgettable experience
- 39 mile(s) from Royal Armouries, Leeds, the National Museum of the Year in 1998, the home of Britain's prestigious national collection of arms and armour
- 7 mile(s) from Sheffield Airport
- 7 mile(s) from Sheffield Railway Station
- 7 mile(s) from Sheffield Bus Terminal
- 25 mile(s) from East Midlands Airport
- 51 mile(s) from Manchester Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Mosborough Hall Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.