Best Western Monkbar Hotel
Best Western Monkbar Hotel is a hotel located in York.
Quick navigate York Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Monkbar Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Business Center. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Elevators. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Road A64. Follow inner ring road from A64 to city walls. The Best Western Monkbar Hotel is at junction of Monkgate and St Maurices Road.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Cloisters Restaurant serves English and continental breakfast, lunch and table d'hôte dinner
- Cloisters Bar serves drinks, snacks and grills
- Monkgate Lounge serves coffee and drinks
- 0 mile(s) from York
- 15 mile(s) from Harrogate
- 20 mile(s) from Ripon
- 20 mile(s) from Leeds
- 22 mile(s) from Roman Walls, York's first walls were Roman, but it is the Medieval walls carefully maintained and restored, which now encircle the old city, almost three miles round
- .18 mile(s) from York Minster, the largest medieval structure in the United Kingdom
- .5 mile(s) from Jorvik Viking Center , where you will embark upon a journey of discovery, deep below the street of York
- .5 mile(s) from Treasurer's House, which was built on the site of the Roman Legionary Fortress and was the residence for Treasurers of the Minster until 1547
- 1 mile(s) from River Cruise, where you can sail through historic York
- 1.25 mile(s) from Castle Museum, venture into the prison cell of notorious Dick Turpin, explore 300 years of fashions, fads and much more
- 1.75 mile(s) from National Railway Museum
- 3 mile(s) from York Racecourse, offering some of the finest flat racing from May to October
- 7 mile(s) from Beningbrough Hall and Gardens, this elegant Georgian house and gardens is set in beautiful parkland
- 15 mile(s) from Castle Howard, the north's premier historic house
- 1 mile(s) from York Railway Station
- 1 mile(s) from York Bus Terminal on Rougier Street
- 30 mile(s) from Leeds/Bradford Airport
- 80 mile(s) from Manchester Airport
- 140 mile(s) from East Midlands Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Monkbar Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.