Best Western Lion Hotel
Best Western Lion Hotel is a hotel located in Worksop.
Local dining options close to Best Western Lion Hotel include Ashley, and Romans Rest.
Quick navigate Worksop Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Lion Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Tennis. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway M1. Take Exit 31, follow to A57. The BEST WESTERN Lion Hotel is south of the town center opposite the town hall.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- The Lion Restaurant serves English/continental breakfast and English/international cuisine for lunch and dinner
- The Lion Lounge Bar serves drinks, snacks, traditional bar meals and real ale
- 13 mile(s) from Mansfield
- 16 mile(s) from Doncaster
- 19 mile(s) from Sheffield
- 25 mile(s) from Newark On Trent
- .5 mile(s) from Priory Church, local church
- 1 mile(s) from Mr. Straw's House, a time capsule of life in the 1920's. National Trust, pre-booking required
- 4 mile(s) from Clumber park, historic parkland cared for by the National Trust
- 5 mile(s) from Creswell Crags, Limestone gorge with Ice Age Hunters caves and lake
- 7 mile(s) from Sherwood Forest Country Park and Visitor Center, legendary home of the world's most famous outlaw and the mighty Major Oak. The visitor center houses exhibitions
- 17 mile(s) from Meadowhall, an indoor shopping and entertainment complex
- 20 mile(s) from Museum of Popular Music, opened in 1999
- 20 mile(s) from Ponds Forge, international swimming facilities
- 22 mile(s) from Kelham Island Industrial Museum, of the local steel industry
- 24 mile(s) from Sheffield Dry Ski Slope, skiing and snowboarding without the snow
- 28 mile(s) from Nottingham Caves, a secret world beneath the streets of Nottingham
- 30 mile(s) from Peak District, with its dramatic scenery, walks and famous Blue John Caverns
- 1 mile(s) from Worksop Bus Terminal
- 1 mile(s) from Worksop Railway Station
- 45 mile(s) from East Midlands Airport
- 70 mile(s) from Manchester Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Lion Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.