Best Western Kilima Hotel
Best Western Kilima Hotel is a hotel located in York. The Best Western Kilima Hotel is a 19th century former Rectory originally built for a local wine dealer, located within walking distance of the historic city of York and its attractions. The restaurant and bar with its original vaulted ceiling are located in the Victorian cellar of the hotel, for your meetings we have a conference room that accommodates up to 26 guests boardroom style. A private car park is available. The Best Western Kilima Hotel is an ideal base for sightseeing, shopping and easy access to the A1/M1 for business or pleasure. All bedrooms are non-smoking.
Quick navigate York Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Kilima Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Pool. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway A59. Take Harrogate Road to the BEST WESTERN Kilima Hotel, on the west side of the city.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Restaurant serves English and continental breakfast along with English and international dinner
- 14 mile(s) from Selby
- 17 mile(s) from Knaresborough
- 21 mile(s) from Market Weighton
- 21 mile(s) from Harrogate
- 23 mile(s) from Leeds
- 24 mile(s) from Thirsk
- 42 mile(s) from Scarborough
- 42 mile(s) from Bridlington
- .5 mile(s) from York City Walls and Bars, a Medieval wall surrounding the Roman city of York
- .5 mile(s) from York Racecourse, grass flat racing held between May and October. Ascot of the north
- 1 mile(s) from York Minster, the largest medieval cathedral in northern Europe
- 1 mile(s) from National Railway Museum, with steam engines, diesel engines, paintings and photographs
- 1 mile(s) from York Castle Museum, debtors prison featuring a Victorian cobbled street
- 1 mile(s) from Yorkshire Museum, set in the Museum Gardens featuring the ruins of St Mary's Abbey. Anglo Saxon, Roman and Viking artifacts
- 1 mile(s) from Jorvik Viking Center, a time car journey back to the Viking era
- 1 mile(s) from Shambles, a Medieval cobbled street featuring the home of St Margaret Clitherow
- 15 mile(s) from Castle Howard, 300 years old historic house with 1000 acres of gardens
- 18 mile(s) from Eden Camp Museum, a war museum featuring prisoner of war camp and original artifacts
- 18 mile(s) from James Herriot Museum, an interactive veterinary museum opened in 1998
- .5 mile(s) from York Railway Station
- .5 mile(s) from York Bus Terminal
- 30 mile(s) from Leeds/Bradford Airport
- 70 mile(s) from Manchester Airport
- 200 mile(s) from Heathrow Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Kilima Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.