Best Western Hotel Smokies Park
Best Western Hotel Smokies Park is a hotel located in Oldham. The Best Western Hotel Smokies Park is conveniently situated on the A627 mid point between Ashton Under Lyne and Oldham overlooking Daisy Nook country park, yet only seven miles from Manchester and 15 miles from Manchester International Airport. This delightfully appointed modern hotel comprises 73 luxury bedrooms including ten executive rooms, a residents only health suite in addition to gymnasium, award-winning Brasserie One restaurant, in addition to 24-hour room and bar service. Features also include function, conference and exhibition facilities for up to 400. Conference and banqueting facilities within the hotel offer the highest levels of service with well-equipped rooms designed to suit the specific needs of each booking. The hotel has achieved a 70% rating at three-star level by the AA, with both comfort and hospitality accolades from the RAC. Cosi Fan Tutti, the hotel restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette and two RAC blue ribbons, making the Best Western Hotel Smokies Park the highest rated three-star hotel in greater Manchester. The hotel has achieved an 80 percent rating at three-star level by the AA, making the Best Western Hotel Smokies Park the highest rated three-star hotel in greater Manchester.
Nearby restaurants include Restaurant At Menzies Avant, Cafe Rouge - Manchester Spinningfields, Restaurant At The Red Hall Hotel, and Summit.
Quick navigate Oldham Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Hotel Smokies Park and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Concierge. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Elevators. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Manchester Airport 15 Miles Blackpool Airport 42 miles Liverpool Airport 48 miles .
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Cosi Fan Tutti Ristorante Italiano, continental and full English cooked breakfast every morning, Business Express four-course set lunch or full modern and classical Italian lunch menu. Residents four- course dinner menu or full modern and classical Italian menu. Traditional Sunday lunch and party menus are also available.
- Circus Bar, Sunday to Thursday residents' lounge bar. Friday to Saturday evening live cabaret 9:00 pm until 12:00 Midnight.
- The Club, renowned nightclub. On Friday and Saturday from 10:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m. selective environment for those over 21. Monday evenings from 8:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m. is the Starlight Singles Club for those over 25.
- 7 mile(s) from Manchester
- 9 mile(s) from Stockport
- 14 mile(s) from Rochdale
- 22 mile(s) from Huddersfield
- 30 mile(s) from Chester
- 56 mile(s) from Liverpool
- Walking distance from Daisy Nook country park, Medlock Valley, Holden Clough, Hartshead Pike and the foothills of the Pennines.
- 7 mile(s) from G Mex, The Manchester Exhibition Center, and the north's premier exhibition center, specializing in pop concerts, ice shows and sporting events.
- 8 mile(s) from Granada Studios, home to Granada Television and Coronation Street. Tours offered daily around the studios, a fun park and cafes, easily located in central Manchester.
- 8 mile(s) from The Museum of Science and Industry., Fascinating displays as well as exhibits to educate and inform both children and adults.
- 9 mile(s) from M.E.N. Arena, 22,000 capacity arena hosting regular concerts and shows. In addition, ice hockey and basketball featuring Manchester's top teams.
- 10 mile(s) from Bramhall Hall, Victorian house in 70 acres of parkland, lakes and woodland walks, events programs with a range of concerts, workshops and tours
- 12 mile(s) from Old Trafford, home to Manchester United, the world's most famous football team. Museum with trophy room, souvenirs for sale, signed autographs and tours of the ground.
- 15 mile(s) from Trafford Center, Europe's second largest indoor shopping center featuring Selfridges only outlet outside London, cafes, shops and multiplex cinema.
- 30 mile(s) from Ski Rossendale, the north's premier ski center, catering for all ages and abilities from all walks of life, situated at the end of the M66 north of Manchester, Junction 18 off M60
- 30 mile(s) from Camelot Theme Park, a new £1 Million indoor entertainment center, Rollerquest, huge interactive soft play center, video games arcade, Merlins Magic Maze, plus food court, located Chorley nr Preston
- 40 mile(s) from Oulton Park, the north's premier motor racing venue, hosting events and activities, situated next to Little Budworth in Cheshire, just 20 minutes from Junctions 18/19 of the M6 adjacent to the A54
- 40 mile(s) from Chester Zoo, the north's best value family day out, 110 acres to explore with 6,000 animals, see baby elephants, orangutans, the new Twilight Zone Bat Cave and penguin pool
- 50 mile(s) from Alton Towers, fun for all ages with rides and attractions, beautiful gardens
- 2 mile(s) from Oldham Rail Station
- 15 mile(s) from Manchester Airport
- 35 mile(s) from Leeds/Bradford Airport
- 35 mile(s) from Liverpool Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Hotel Smokies Park should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.