Best Western Heath Court Hotel
Best Western Heath Court Hotel is a hotel located in Newmarket.
Nearby restaurants include Affleck Arms, The Orangery Restaurant At The Bedford Lodge Hotel, Berties Restaurant, and The Lancer.
Quick navigate Newmarket Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Heath Court Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Concierge. Business Center. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Elevators. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Laundry/Valet Services. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Stansted Airport 30 Miles Luton Airport 48 miles Cambridge Airport 12 miles Heathrow 60 miles.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Berties Rotisserie and Carving Room serves English and continental breakfast with English lunch as well as dinner
- Tipsters Bar serves bar snacks and light meals
- 2.00 mile(s) from Turners of Soham
- 2.00 mile(s) from David S. Smith Packaging
- 14.00 mile(s) from Marshalls, outdoor landscapes
- 15 mile(s) from Bury St Edmunds
- 15 mile(s) from Cambridge
- 18 mile(s) from Ely
- 50 mile(s) from Norwich
- 1 mile(s) from Newmarket, the home of English horseracing, National Stud, National Horseracing Museum, British Racing School, Equine Tours, two race courses
- 4 mile(s) from Wild Tracks, an outdoor driving center, drive 4x4, motorbikes, fire engines, quads, tanks and rally carts
- 12 mile(s) from Bury St. Edmunds, famous abbey ruins destroyed in 1465, 15th century St. Mary's church, fine old buildings, 11th century street plan, Theatre Royal and Georgian Playhouse
- 12 mile(s) from Cambridge, where you will find famous university colleges, such as Kings, Corpus Christi, Peterhouse, museums like Fitzwilliam, Scott Polar Research Institute, Cambridge and Country Folk Museum, River Punts
- 15 mile(s) from Cathedral in Ely
- 16 mile(s) from Ickworth House, a National Trust property, a glass-domed rotunda, paintings by Velasquez, Hogarth, Reynolds and Gainsborough. 18th Century French and English furniture
- 17 mile(s) from American Cemetery and Chapel, a war memorial chapel of modern architecture, features a 540-square-foot map showing Atlantic Sea and air routes used by American Forces during World War II
- 20 mile(s) from Air War Museum in Duxford
- 22 mile(s) from Lavenham, an outstanding village of East Anglia, plenty of Suffolk Pink Houses, Guildhall, Woll Hall, church with 141- foot tower, 18th century fire engine preserved in the village
- 31 mile(s) from Snetterton with a racing track and Sunday market
- 45 mile(s) from castle, cathedrals and excellent shopping facilities in Norwich
- .25 mile(s) from Rookery Centre Bus Terminal
- .5 mile(s) from Newmarket Train Station
- 12 mile(s) from Cambridge Airport
- 30 mile(s) from Stansted Airport
- 48 mile(s) from Luton Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Heath Court Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.