Best Western Castle Green Hotel In Kendal
Best Western Castle Green Hotel In Kendal is a hotel located in Kendal. The hotel is set in 14 acres of gardens and Woodland yet is only 10 minutes drive from the M6 and eight miles from Windermere. Facilities include a comprehensive fitness and leisure club with beauty salon. A choice of dining is available in the Greenhouse restaurant or Alexanders pub in the grounds. 24 hour porterage available.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Castle Green Hotel In Kendal include Restaurant At The Castle Green Hotel, Bridge Street Restaurant, The New Moon Restaurant, and Ye Olde Fleece Inn.
Quick navigate Kendal Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Castle Green Hotel In Kendal and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Business Center. Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pool. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Laundry/Valet Services. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: M6 exit 37. Follow signs to Kendal for five miles. BEST WESTERN Castle Green Hotel in Kendal is on the right.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- The Greenhouse Restaurant serves modern European cuisine throughout the day
- Casa Verde Italian Lounge serves Italian cuisine throughout the day
- Alexanders Pub on the hotel grounds, serves traditional food throughout the day.
- 24 mile(s) from Lancaster
- 40 mile(s) from Carlisle
- 65 mile(s) from Preston
- 85 mile(s) from Manchester
- .1 mile(s) from Kendal Castle
- 8 mile(s) from Windermere
- 2 mile(s) from Carrus Green Golf Course Where there are lake cruises, cruise the Lake District's longest lake. Starting points are Ambleside, Bowness and Lakeside
- 10 mile(s) from World of Beatrix Potter Exhibition A magical indoor creation of Beatrix Potter's books, complete with the sights, sounds and even smells of the countryside. Also an insight into her life in the Lake District
- 10 mile(s) from Lake District Visitor Center at Brockhole Two floors of exciting interactive exhibitions detailing the Lake District's geological beginnings, landscape, wildlife, traditions and people
- 12 mile(s) from Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway Furness railway branch line, this used to carry passengers and freight from Ulverston to Lakeside. Can be combined with a trip to the Lakeside Aquarium and/or a trip on Lake Windermere
- 16 mile(s) from Aquarium of the Lakes, Newby Bridge Over 30 wonderful displays including the United Kingdom's largest collection of freshwater fish, cascading waterfalls, a riverbank at night and an underwater tunnel walk along a re-created lake bed
- 23 mile(s) from Fellfoot Country Park, Ulverston A Victorian park with magnificent view of the Lakeland Fells. The park has access to the lakeshore where there are boats for hire and fine picnic areas
- 29 mile(s) from South Lakes Wild Animal Park, Dalton in Furness The north's leading zoo park is a unique safari on foot with many animals wandering free in natural surroundings
- 45 mile(s) from Tullie House Museum The story of Carlisle and the Borders with Hadrian's Wall exhibition, walk through a city under siege and travel through the Dark Ages
- 48 mile(s) from Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway A narrow gauge railway carrying passengers from the old Roman Port of Ravenglass seven miles along the Eskdale Valley to Eskdale
- 52 mile(s) from Sellafield Visitor Center Designed to inform and entertain about BNFL, it features hands on interactive scientific experiments, intriguing shows and fascinating displays of technology
- Taxi service, approximately 80.00 GBP one-way
- .2 mile(s) from Kendal bus stop
- 2 mile(s) from car rental
- 3 mile(s) from Oxenholme The Lake District rail station
- 54 mile(s) from Carlisle
- 75 mile(s) from Manchester Airport
- 63 mile(s) from Newcastle Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Castle Green Hotel In Kendal should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.