Best Western Bestwood Lodge Hotel
Best Western Bestwood Lodge Hotel is a hotel located in Nottingham. A former Royal hunting lodge set in 700 acres of parkland in the heart of Robin Hood country, four miles from the city centre. Excellent bar and restaurant facilities. Ideal conference rooms for up to 200. Golf nearby. 24 hour porterage. Room service. No lift. Stair lift available to first floor only.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Bestwood Lodge Hotel include The Viceroy, Vale, Friar Tuck, and Ginza.
Quick navigate Nottingham Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Bestwood Lodge Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Safe Deposit Box. Tennis. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway M1. Take Junction 26, travel five miles east to The BEST WESTERN Bestwood Lodge Hotel which is four miles north of Nottingham City Center on A60.
Near to the following attractions
- The Parkside Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, A la Carte and Table d'hote cuisine. Carvery on Sundays.
- 4 mile(s) from Nottingham
- 20 mile(s) from Derby
- 3 mile(s) from Tales of Robin Hood, Indoor adventure ride telling the story of Robin Hood and his merry men. Gift shops and activities
- 10 mile(s) from Newstead Abbey and Gardens, historical birthplace of Lord Byron
- 15 mile(s) from Sherwood Forest, Ancient forest, believed to be hiding place of Robin Hood. Activities and visitor centre.
- 20 mile(s) from Derbyshire Dales, beautiful countryside, perfect for walking and cycling
- 1 mile(s) from NCT 15/16
- 5 mile(s) from Nottingham Train Station
- 15 mile(s) from East Midlands Airport
- 50 mile(s) from Birmingham Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Bestwood Lodge Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.