Best Western Annesley House Hotel
Best Western Annesley House Hotel is a hotel located in Norwich.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Annesley House Hotel include The Conservatory Restaurant, The Eagle, York Tavern, and Trafford Arms.
Quick navigate Norwich Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Annesley House Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway A11. The BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel is on A11, and is located 0.50 miles from city center.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Conservatory Restaurant serves English and continental breakfast, morning coffee/tea, lunch, afternoon coffee/tea and international cuisine for dinner
- Lounge Bar serves drinks, wines and light bites
- 1 mile(s) from Norwich
- 50 mile(s) from Cambridge
- 65 mile(s) from Colchester
- .5 mile(s) from Castle Mall Shopping Centre, modern and tastefully designed city center shopping
- .5 mile(s) from Norwich Theatre, the center of the Arts scene in the arts and entertainment capital of the east of England
- .5 mile(s) from Norwich Castle, 11th Century Norman Keep with museum and dungeon
- .5 mile(s) from Norwich Cathedral, Roman Catholic and Church of England cathedrals in Norwich
- 2 mile(s) from Sainsbury Centre and University of East Anglia
- 10 mile(s) from Norfolk Broads, Britain's newest National Park ideal for sailing, other water sports may be available also
- 15 mile(s) from Snetterton Motor Race Track, popular motor racing venue and outdoor market
- 15 mile(s) from Banham Zoo, Norfolk's premier wildlife attractions - 30 acres
- 20 mile(s) from Great Yarmouth, a bustling Mecca for those who want non stop holiday fun and entertainment
- 30 mile(s) from North Norfolk Heritage Coastline, explore the tranquil and unspoilt delights of one of Britain's prettiest coastline
- 45 mile(s) from Sandringham House, the country retreat of HM Queen, fascinating museum of Royal mementos
Dinner will be served in the dining room and not the Conservatory on various dat
- Conservatory Restaurant, on premises, English and continental breakfast, morning coffee/tea, lunch, afternoon coffee/tea and International cuisine for dinner
- .5 mile(s) from Norwich Bus Terminal
- 1 mile(s) from Norwich Railway Station
- 3 mile(s) from Norwich Airport
- 40 mile(s) from Stansted Airport
- Conservatory Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Modern British & European cuisine. English and continental breakfast, morning coffee/tea, lunch, afternoon coffee/tea and International cuisine for dinner.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Annesley House Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.