Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel
Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel is a hotel located in Horncastle. Sitting at the foot of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds, surrounded by many attractive towns and villages. The Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel is in the quaint market town of Horn Castle, well known for its many antique shops. This former coaching inn has an appealing, friendly character and is tastefully decorated throughout, with high standards maintained. The unique courtyard restaurant and Rodney Bar offer a selection of fine food, drinks and real ales, in a relaxed atmosphere.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel include King's Treasure, Old Nicks Tavern, Agra Tandoori, and Mantles.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Business Center. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Coffee Maker in Room. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Television with Cable. Laundry/Valet Services. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Highway A158. North to A153, signposted Louth, the BEST WESTERN Admiral Rodney Hotel is located 400 yards on the right.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Courtyard Restaurant serves traditional English breakfast and dinner, with a traditional carvery for lunch. Also serves morning coffee and afternoon tea.
- Rodney Bar serves traditional English bar snacks, wine, ales and beverages.
- 22 mile(s) from Skegness
- 22 mile(s) from Lincoln
- 6 mile(s) from Woodhall Spa Golf Course and 'Kinema in the Woods'
- 7 mile(s) from Cadwell Park, part of Brands Hatch Leisure Group Motor Racing, popular venue
- 8 mile(s) from Coningsby, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Visitors Center
- 13 mile(s) from Louth, Hubbards Hills, scenic walk on the Wolds, Louth Museum and pleasant Market Town
- 18 mile(s) from Boston, home of Pilgrim Fathers, Boston Stump, Boston Museum
- 18 mile(s) from Market Rasen Race Course open throughout the year
- 21 mile(s) from Skegness, the east coast seaside resort
- 22 mile(s) from Lincoln, historical city with castle, cathedral, Usher Gallery, famous Christmas Market
- 28 mile(s) from Grimsby, Fishing Heritage Center, Freshney Place Shopping Center
- 34 mile(s) from Spalding, home of the annual Spalding Flower Festival
- 50 mile(s) from Stamford, historical town home of Burghley House
- 100 mile(s) from Horncastle Bus Terminal
- 22 mile(s) from Lincoln Train Station
- 32 mile(s) from Hull Airport
- 68 mile(s) from East Midlands Airport
- 85 mile(s) from Birmingham Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Admiral Rodney Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.