Best Western Valley Hotel
Best Western Valley Hotel is a hotel located in Telford. The Best Western Valley Hotel is a beautifully refurbished Georgian listed building, set in its own secluded and spacious grounds. Situated in the World Heritage Site of Iron bridge in the stunning Severn Gorge, the Best Western Valley Hotel has gardens adjoining European award winning parkland that sweeps down to the banks of the River Severn. A short walk will take you to the world famous Iron bridge itself. The hotels unique and sympathetic refurbishment blends ideally with its historic location. The bedrooms are well appointed with modern facilities. The Chez Maw Restaurant has an excellent reputation offering an A la Carte menu for both lunch and dinner. If you prefer a more casual meal traditional bar meals and snacks are available at lunchtime. We have a choice of function rooms available for both corporate and private events for up to 150 guests theatre style. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, you will find the Best Western Valley Hotel to be as unique as our World Heritage location. Hotel is completely non smoking.
Local dining options close to Best Western Valley Hotel include Chez Maw, Fat Frog Restaurant At The Grove Hotel, Restaurant At The Golden Ball Inn, and Da Vinci's Restaurant.
Quick navigate Telford Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Valley Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
Coffee Maker in Room. Elevators. Fishing. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Skiing. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Motorway M6. Take Motorway 54, exit at Junction six, follow to A5223 to Ironbridge to the BEST WESTERN Valley Hotel.
Near to the following attractions
Restaurants/ Lounges :
- On Premises:
- Chez Maw Restaurant, English and international breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Bar, traditional bar meals, snacks and drinks in an informal atmosphere open 12:00 Noon to 2:00 p.m.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Telford International Centre
- 3.00 mile(s) from Stafford Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Halesfield Industrial Estate
Nearby Cities :
- 3 mile(s) from Telford
- 9 mile(s) from Bridgnorth
- 11 mile(s) from Newport
- 15 mile(s) from Shrewsbury
- 15 mile(s) from Wolverhampton
- 20 mile(s) from Stafford
- 20 mile(s) from Stourbridge
- 30 mile(s) from Birmingham
- 0 mile(s) from Ironbridge Gorge, World Heritage site
- 6 mile(s) from Weston Park, parkland, lake and museum
- 8 mile(s) from Severn Valley Steam Railway
- 10 mile(s) from Cosforth Aerospace Museum, military and civil aircraft
- 12 mile(s) from Historic Shrewsbury
- 35 mile(s) from Birmingham National Exhibition Centre
- 5 mile(s) from Telford Rail Station
- 5 mile(s) from Telford Bus Terminal
- 35 mile(s) from Birmingham International Airport
- 60 mile(s) from Manchester International Airport
- Chez Maw Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Restaurant Closed Friday's and Saturdays during December due to Christmas Parties. Bed and Breakfast rates only available during this time.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Valley Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.