Best Western Hotel De Havelet
Best Western Hotel De Havelet is a hotel located in Guernsey. The Best Western Hotel de Havelet stands on the outskirts of St. Peter Port with outstanding harbor views as well as views of Castle Cornet and the neighboring islands of Hern and Sark. The gracious Georgian House, with its terraces and gardens, has been carefully converted into a luxurious hotel, which retains its original charm. In the grounds, converted from the stables and coach house are the Saddle Bar, Havelet Grill and the renowned Wellington Boot Restaurant. Our indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and in the summer you can sunbathe on the secluded patio before enjoying a dip. A popular holiday resort, Guernsey is noted for beaches, cliffs, birds and flora.
Quick navigate Guernsey Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Hotel De Havelet and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Coffee Maker in Room. Concierge. Hairdryers Available. Babysitting/Child Services. Bar/Lounge. Free Parking. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Pool. Safe Deposit Box. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: All directions. From airport follow signs for St. Peter Port. At bottom of 'Val Des Terres" hill turn left into Havelet, and continue up hill. Hotel on right.
Near to the following attractions
- .25 mile(s) from cliff walks
- .5 mile(s) from Guernsey Aquarium
- .5-5 mile(s) from extensive coastline-bus routes
- .5 mile(s) from Victor Hugo's House Museum
- .5 mile(s) from Castle Cornet Museum
- .75 mile(s) from St. Peter Port
- 1.5 mile(s) from Candie Gardens
- 1.5 mile(s) from Candie Museum
- 1.5 mile(s) from St. James Concert Hall
- 1.5 mile(s) from Beau Sejour Convention Center
- 1.75 mile(s) from Cambridge Park
- 3 mile(s) from Oatlands Craft Center
- 3 mile(s) from Telephone Museum
- 4 mile(s) from Coach House Art Gallery
- 4 mile(s) from German Occupation Museum
- 9 mile(s) from fishing
- 9 mile(s) from golf
- 9 mile(s) from tennis
- 4 mile(s) from Guernsey Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Hotel De Havelet should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.