Best Western Grasmere Red Lion Hotel
Best Western Grasmere Red Lion Hotel is a hotel located in Grasmere. We have superbly appointed bedrooms, luxurious lounge and a bright and airy conservatory. Leisure centre including heated indoor pool. A Hairdressing salon, well appointed conference facilities and equipment. Excellent food and a warm, friendly welcome. Central Lakes location, ideal for all outdoor activities.
Nearby restaurants include The Travellers Rest Inn, Signature Restaurant, Restaurant At Oak Bank Hotel, and Restaurant At The Grasmere Hotel.
Quick navigate Grasmere Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Grasmere Red Lion Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Bar/Lounge. Parking. Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Elevators. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Pets Allowed. Pool. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: M6 J36. Take A591 through Ambleside. Left at Grasmere roundabout, into village centre. Just ahead is the The BEST WESTERN Grasmere Red Lion Hotel.
Near to the following attractions
Restaurants and Lounges:
- On Premises:
- Wonderful food is served by friendly, attentive staff in the recently refurbished restaurant
- Conservatory Lounge Bar is a nice bright place for an informal alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage
- 50 mile(s) from Preston
- 72 mile(s) from Carlisle
- 80 mile(s) from Manchester
- 80 mile(s) from Newcastle
- 1 mile(s) from Dove Cottage, the home of William Wordsworth
- 5 mile(s) from Lake Windermere and the Steamboat Museum
- 8 mile(s) from Coniston Water, famous for the bluebird trials of Donald Campbell
- 10 mile(s) from Lakeland Pencil Factory, a fascinating insight into the production of famous pencils
- 12 mile(s) from World of Beatrix Potter Exhibition, devotees of her animal characters will love this experience
- 15 mile(s) from fishing and horseback riding
- 17 mile(s) from Brantwood - home of John Ruskin, great lake and mountain views
- 20 mile(s) from Holker Gardens at Cartmel, ornamental gardens and parkland
- Courttard Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, dinner, Table D'hote dinners served
- 10 mile(s) from Windermere Rail Station
- 100 mile(s) from Manchester International Airport
- 100 mile(s) from Newcastle Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Grasmere Red Lion Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.