Best Western Salford Hall Hotel
Best Western Salford Hall Hotel is a hotel located in Abbots Salford. The Best Western Salford Hall Hotel is a magnificent Tudor manor in the heart of Shakespeare country and the gateway to the CotswOlds. Featuring a lovingly restored, superb, A rosette award winning restaurant serving fine food while still retaining the Old oak paneling and log fires.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Salford Hall Hotel include Restaurant At Best Western Salford Hall Hotel, The Bell At Salford Priors, Table Table - The Orchard, Evesham, and Le Duc's Restaurant.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Salford Hall Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Bar/Lounge. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Coffee Maker in Room. 24 Hour Front Desk. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Mini Bar. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Laundry/Valet Services. Restaurant. Room Service. Tennis. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
· From: A46. The BEST WESTERN Salford Hall Hotel is at Abbots Salford, eight miles west of Stratford Upon Avon. Exit off the A46, between Stratford Upon Avon and Evesham.
Near to the following attractions
- 9 mile(s) from tennis facilities
- 2 mile(s) from Vale of Evesham
- 6 mile(s) from Vale golf club
- 8 mile(s) from Broadway and Cotswolds
- 8 mile(s) from Stratford upon Avon, home of Shakespeare and the famous theatre
- 10 mile(s) from Malvern Hills
- 10 mile(s) from Warwick Castle
- 6 mile(s) from Evesham railway station
- 25 mile(s) from Birmingham Airport
- 90 mile(s) from Heathrow Airport
- 133 mile(s) from Gatwick Airport
- Stanford Room, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Hours of operation: 7:30am till 9pm, 7 days a week. Enjoy our modern British cuisine.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Salford Hall Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.