Best Western Wroxton House Hotel
Best Western Wroxton House Hotel is a hotel located in Banbury. The Best Western Wroxton House Hotel is a quaint 17th century thatched manor house with an alcove-beamed restaurant, lounges and bar, set in beautiful gardens with a sun terrace. The Best Western Wroxton House Hotel is conveniently located only five minutes from Banbury and close to Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and Warwick.
Local dining options close to Best Western Wroxton House Hotel include The George & Dragon, Restaurant 1649 At Wroxton House, The Lampet Arms, and Brewers Fayre - Wobbly Wheel, Banbury.
Quick navigate Banbury Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Wroxton House Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Golf. Tennis. Business Center. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Mini Bar. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: 422. The BEST WESTERN Wroxton House Hotel is on A422 at Stratford Road just outside Banbury M40, J11 and Birmingham Airport is only 36 miles away. M1J17 is 19 miles.
Near to the following attractions
- Golf courses
- The Cotswolds
- 10 mile(s) from Jaguaz
- 30 mile(s) from Warwick Castle
- 2.00 mile(s) from Kraft Limited
- 3.00 mile(s) from Encase Ltd
- 4.00 mile(s) from Lloys TSB
- 10.00 mile(s) from DSDA Kineton
- 12.00 mile(s) from Land Rover
- 27 mile(s) from Stratford
- 30 mile(s) from Warwick
- 35 mile(s) from Oxford
- 35 mile(s) from Woodstock
- 57 mile(s) from Birmingham
- 3 mile(s) from Banbury Train Station
- 40 mile(s) from Birmingham International Airport
- 60 mile(s) from East Midlands International Airport
- Restaurant '1649', on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Character Restaurant dating in parts to 1649 with original features and a large Inglenook fireplace.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Wroxton House Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.