Best Western Waterford Lodge Hotel
Best Western Waterford Lodge Hotel is a hotel located in Christchurch. Tasteful hotel quietly situated within a flat five minute walk to the natural coastline with comfortable relaxing bedrooms and an excellent award-winning restaurant overlooking the colourful garden. The historic town of Christchurch with its 11th century priory, Mudeford Quay, Highcliffe Castle and the New Forest are a short drive away. We have ample free parking. Walking distance of Friars Cliff Beach.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Waterford Lodge Hotel include The Jetty, Brown Fish & Chips, The Nelson, and Beefeater - The Somerford, Christchurch.
Quick navigate Christchurch Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Waterford Lodge Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Hairdryers Available. Television with Cable. Laundry/Valet Services. Free Parking. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
From: Mudeford Loop Road. The BEST WESTERN Waterford Lodge Hotel is three miles east of Christchurch. One mile from A35/A337 and 19 miles from Junction 1 M27.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- The hotel restaurant serves an English breakfast and traditional English cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- The hotel bar serves many wines, beers and beverages.
- 7 mile(s) from Bournemouth
- 11 mile(s) from Poole
- 25 mile(s) from Salisbury
- 2 mile(s) from Red House Museum and Gardens, a museum with lots of variety and countless interesting objects, local history, geology, natural history and archaeology. It reflects the national importance of the archaeological and wildlife sites of the area, all housed in Christchurch's former workhouse for the poor.
- 4 mile(s) from Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum, holds an impressive collection of motorcycles dating back to 1900, many the only surviving examples of their type in the world. The racing collection features World Record breaking bikes and their history, including the first bike to lap a Grand Prix Course at over 100 miles per hour.
- 6 mile(s) from Alice in Wonderland Family Park, 20 exciting attractions as well as the famous maze, there's fun and excitement guaranteed. The park is especially appealing to younger children as there are rides including swing boats, an astro slide and motorized go-karts. A special Alice in Wonderland pantomime is presented twice daily.
- 7 mile(s) from Russell-Coates Art Gallery, based on extensive research, this art gallery allows visitors to see the museum largely how it looked during the Russell-Coates residence. It is a unique moment in the museum's history to see the building revealed before the collections are returned.
- 8 mile(s) from Hurst Castle, the castle is situated at the seaward end of the single spit. It was built by Henry VIII as one of a chain of coastal fortresses and was completed in 1544. This is where Charles I was imprisoned in 1648. On your visit you can still see two of the 38-ton guns, which were installed in the 1870's.
- 7 mile(s) from Oceanarium, walk through tunnels of fish from around the world and experience the sounds and smells of the countries too. This is both educational and different as well as an attraction for suitable for all weather conditions. All the facilities are accessible for disabled. A shop and cafe are also available. Situated on the West Beach promenade, opposite Bournemouth Pier and close to BIC.
- 6.5 mile(s) from Bournemouth International Airport
- 26 mile(s) from Eastleigh Airport
- 70 mile(s) from Heathrow Airport
- 3 mile(s) from Christchurch Railway Station
Any prices displayed for Best Western Waterford Lodge Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.