Best Western Lee Wood Hotel
Best Western Lee Wood Hotel is a hotel located in Buxton. The Best Western Lee Wood Hotel is peacefully situated overlooking the Park this 40 bedroom Georgian hotel is a short walk from the Opera House and Town Centre. We are located near golf courses and just eight miles from Peak Cavern, the Peak Cavern is the biggest natural cavern in Derbyshire and has the largest entrance to any cave in the British Isles and Maclesfield Silk Museum, the Story of Silk is fascinating. It links Macclesfield with China and the Far East and shaped the development of the town. Three AA and RAC stars along with two AA Red Rosettes for food and service and RAC Hospitality Awards ensure the highest standards throughout. The beautiful Conservatory Garden Restaurant, overlooking mature gardens, is open every day for light lunches and dinners. We can also cater for conferences of up to 200 delegates with a variety of syndicate rooms and conference equipment available and banqueting facilities for up to 200. Our rooms are equipped with television, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Best Western Lee Wood Hotel is open throughout the year offering special weekend breaks and Christmas and New Year residential packages. **The Best Western Lee Wood Hotel now offers an allowance of £23.50 per person on Getaway Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rates against their A la Carte menu.**
Local dining options close to Best Western Lee Wood Hotel include Elements Restaurant, Old Club House, Ramsay's Restaurant At Buckingham Hotel, and Pizza Express - Buxton.
Quick navigate Buxton Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Lee Wood Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Bar/Lounge. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Elevators. Free Parking. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Pets Allowed. Laundry/Valet Services. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Restaurant. Room Service. Television with Cable. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Manchester International Airport 23 Miles West East Midlands International Airport 40 miles south east London Heathrow International Airport 169 miles south east London Gatwick International Airport 209 miles south east.
Near to the following attractions
- On premise:
- The Garden Restaurant serves traditional English, and International cuisine for breakfast lunch and dinner
- 7 mile(s) from Whaley Bridge
- 14 mile(s) from Glossop
- 19 mile(s) from Stockport
- 23 mile(s) from Ashton Under Lyne
- 24 mile(s) from Manchester
- Golf courses
- Horseback riding
- Peak District National Park surrounds the hotel, Britains first and oldest National Park
- Buxton Opera House, the Buxton Opera House was opened in 1903, and was extensively refurbished in the late 1970's. A full programme of theatrical and musical shows take place there throughout the year
- 8 mile(s) from Peak Cavern, the Peak Cavern is the biggest natural cavern in Derbyshire and has the largest entrance to any cave in the British Isles
- 8 mile(s) from Maclesfield Silk Museum, the Story of Silk is fascinating. It links Macclesfield with China and the Far East and shaped the development of the town
- 10 mile(s) from Gawsworth Hall, Gawsworth Hall, Stately Home, gardens, craft fair and open air theatre
- 11 mile(s) from Chatsworth House, home of the Dukes of Devonshire
- 11 mile(s) from Haddon Hall, the Derbyshire Home of the Duke of Rutland, has belonged to the family since the late 16th century
- 20 mile(s) from Alton Towers, Britain's biggest and best known theme park. If you are looking for a day packed full of excitement and fun, you will find it here
- 23 mile(s) from Manchester International Airport
- 40 mile(s) from East Midlands International Airport., 209 miles from London Gatwick International Airport
- 169 mile(s) from London Heathrow International Airport
- The Garden Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner dessert
Any prices displayed for Best Western Lee Wood Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.