Best Western Penmere Manor Hotel
Best Western Penmere Manor Hotel is a hotel located in Falmouth.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Penmere Manor Hotel include The Manor Restaurant, The Clipper Way, Perhams, and Penmere.
Quick navigate Falmouth Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Penmere Manor Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Hairdryers Available. Television with Cable. Laundry/Valet Services. Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Free Parking. Mini Bar. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Pool. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: A39. Follow the signs to Falmouth on A39. When you reach Hillhead Roundabout, turn right. Follow Bickland Water Road for about one mile and turn left onto Mongleath Road, the BEST WESTERN Penmere Manor is on the left.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- Bolitho's Restaurant - Serves fine cuisine in elegant surroundings
- Fountains Bar - Informal dining and drinking all day
- 0.10 mile(s) from Tennis
- 28 mile(s) from Penzance
- 29 mile(s) from Newquay
- 38 mile(s) from Land's End
- 49 mile(s) from Liskeard
- 68 mile(s) from Plymouth
- 99 mile(s) from Torquay
- 102 mile(s) from Exeter
- Golf - Reduced fee
- 1 mile(s) from The National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- 2 mile(s) from Pendennis Castle Falmouth A fantastic Tudor castle which was built by Henry VIII, where you can experience the sight and sound of a Tudor gun deck display as well as a military display.
- 3 mile(s) from Trebah Garden A 26-acre subtropical garden of unforgettable beauty with a steeply wooded ravine garden falls 200 feet to the Helford River. A stream cascades over waterfalls through colourful water gardens.
- 6 mile(s) from National Seal Sanctuary This sanctuary has over 40 years experience in providing rescue, rehabilitation and release for many sick or injured seals, this local attraction is a must for all animal lovers.
- 7 mile(s) from Poldark Mine & Heritage Complex An authentic working mine, preserved since 1820. Actually believed to be the oldest complete mine workings in Europe that is open to the general public.
- 8 mile(s) from The Royal Cornwall Museum There are displays on the history of Cornwall, a world famous collection of minerals, a pre-eminent collection of ceramics and collections of ancient Egyptian, Greek and Roman antiquities.
- 9 mile(s) from Goonhilly Earth Station A visit to BT's satellite earth station is a truly awe-inspiring experience. When it opened in 1962, Goonhilly was one of the first 3 satellite earth stations in the world. There are now over 200 satellite earth stations scattered around the globe. Goonhilly, with a total of 25 operational and development dishes, is the worlds largest.
- 30 mile(s) from The Eden Project The 8th wonder of the world. The worlds largest Biome. Now fully open this very exciting project offers the chance to see plants of the rain forest and of he warm temperate zone under amazing "blomes". Prepare to be astounded by the scale of this attraction built in an old china clay pit.
- .5 mile(s) from Penmere Railway Station, ½ mile from Falmouth Railway Station
- 1 mile(s) from Falmouth Bus Terminal
- 35 mile(s) from Newquay Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Penmere Manor Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.