Best Western Blunsdon House Hotel
Best Western Blunsdon House Hotel is a hotel located in Swindon. Hotel completely non-smoking Set in 30 acres of beautiful Wiltshire countryside, this four Star family owned and run hotel offers 116 en-suite bedrooms with complimentary internet access, two superb restaurants, three comfortable bars, 11 fully equipped conference rooms and extensive leisure facilities including an indoor pool, nine hole par three golf course, gym, squash, tennis and beauty salon. Our trendy Premier bedrooms in the main building feature new bathrooms with power shower, state-of-the-art wall mounted flat screen TVs, subtle designer lighting, stylish new furniture and ample work space. Our Pavilion Executive bedrooms are favored for their spaciousness, walk in showers and balconies with stunning views over the golf course. The 11 purpose built conference rooms catering from two - 300 delegates, all fully equipped with air conditioning and WiFi connectivity; the ideal choice for putting your business ahead. A central location whether for business or leisure, just seven minutes from the M4, J15 or 35 minutes from the M5, J11a. Ideal for touring the picturesque villages of the Cotswolds or shopping at the nearby Designer Shopping Outlet.
Nearby restaurants include Nichols Restaurant, Cold Harbour, Duke Of Edinburgh Hotel, and The Manor Farm.
Quick navigate Swindon Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Blunsdon House Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
Bar/Lounge. Fitness Center or Spa. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Babysitting/Child Services. Barber/Beauty Shop. Coffee Maker in Room. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Mini Bar. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Free Newspaper. Pool. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary. Laundry/Valet Services. Television with Cable. Tennis.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: M4. J15 take A419 towards Cirencester for seven miles. Leave at Turnpike Jct. Turn right at lights for B4019, right at next lights over bridge then left into Blundson. Turn right into village, hotel is on left.
Near to the following attractions
- 4 mile(s) from Swindon
- 25 mile(s) from Oxford
- 30 mile(s) from Bath
- 42 mile(s) from Bristol
- 4 mile(s) from Designer Outlet Village, McArthur Glenn shopping outlet. Famous names at bargain prices.
- 4 mile(s) from Great Western, Steam Railway Museum, Museum of the Great Western Railway is housed in a beautifully restored Grade II railway building in the heart of the former Swindon railway works.
- 7 mile(s) from Designer Shopping Outlet, McArthur Glenn designer shopping outlet. Famous names at bargain prices.
- 8 mile(s) from The Cotswolds, Wilts-Glos border with easy access to the beautiful villages of Circencester, Stow on the Wold, Boutron on the Water, Cheltenham and more.
- 12 mile(s) from Uffington White Horse, thought to be the oldest hill figure in Britain. Set on the Berkshire escarpment it is a magnificient sculpture.
- 14 mile(s) from Royal International Air T, held annually each July at RAF Fairford, Gloucester. The world's largest military airshow.
- 15 mile(s) from Avebury Stone Circle and, world famous stone circle at the heart of a prehistoric landscape. Archaelogical finds displayed in on-site museum.
- 16 mile(s) from Cotswold Wildlife Park, set in 160 acres of parkland & gardens around a Victorian Manor House & has a fascinating collection of animals.
- 20 mile(s) from Cheltenham, Georgian spa town. Famous for racecourse and shopping
- 30 mile(s) from Bath, Beautiful Georgian spa town. Famous for racecourse and shopping.
- The Ridge, on premises, Full Service, open for: dinner, Award winning modern English cuisine.
- Christophers, on premises, Full Service, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Carvery and Traditional cuisine
- 4 mile(s) from Thamesdown, Bus 24 bus stop
- 60 mile(s) from Bristol International Airport
- 72 mile(s) from London Heathrow International Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Blunsdon House Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.